Author Thread
fievel

View Profile
Anyone keeping the feast of tabernacles?
Posted : 22 Sep, 2018 05:09 PM

Anyone keeping the feast of tabernacles, in particular 2018?

fievel

View Profile
Abortion and Christians
Posted : 22 Sep, 2018 04:54 PM

Many people have told me I believe abortion is murder but. My question is usually but what? Here is the thing: by saying abortion is murder but we must allow it, we are basically saying murder is not hinherantly wrong because God said it was. If we open murder up to mans opinion, than anyone is free game. If you inconvenience me than I can kill you, but we know that is not right. The same argument can be made the baby is smaller than me so somehow this give me a right to kill it? I am bigger than most people but that does not give me a right to kill them. We are beginning to reap this thought patter, via shootings, especially school shootings. Think about what they teach people today with moral relativism, anything can go.

fievel

View Profile
What does GOD Almighty say believers in Messiah are, Sinners saved by Grace OR something completely different
Posted : 22 Sep, 2018 04:37 PM

I apparently have not drawn as big of a distinction in the two ideas as some have but I have just recently been giving it more thought. I am still working it all out and have not fully made my mind up yet.

fievel

View Profile
Why do christian woman prefer a non-christian husband?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2018 01:49 PM

My last message was a response to an earlier post in this thread posted by Jayzeee. By the way I don't know that the topic of this thread is anymore true for women or men.

fievel

View Profile
Why do christian woman prefer a non-christian husband?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2018 01:45 PM

I am definitely one of those not normal guys you are referring to, and I embrace that. I don't take offense at your statement because I understand that people (women to) want to be normal, however in the world that we live normal is usually not good. Don't discredit someone as husband material because they are living at home or close to their family these are the men who will stick with their future wife and families. True some are just lazy but if you can't tell that then move on. Likewise if you are looking for someone who has normal views most like they have changed their views to be normal and thus they will continue to change them to stay normal, in a christian this is not good. So in closing, my point is that if you are looking for normal you may just find it but you have to be ready for the consequences of what normal means.