Author Thread
marianna34

View Profile
God Will Not Give You a Mate That's Compatible
Posted : 11 May, 2013 12:35 AM

Thank you for the link sister. I watched it and I concur,God won't give you a mate that ressemble you,usually it will be a choice to love that person just as Jesus does us!

Be blessed sister.

marianna34

View Profile
Please respond
Posted : 12 Oct, 2012 01:53 PM

I think people (men and women) are afraid of dating outside their own race. The unknown is frightening. And maybe some are afraid of what the family,friends and colleague will say and/or think,who knows.....!!

marianna34

View Profile
sex outside of marriage
Posted : 9 Oct, 2012 01:19 PM

Very true Apostelle!

marianna34

View Profile
Serious Question
Posted : 7 Oct, 2012 02:35 PM

@ ShouldIgiveup,What I meant to say is that she does not need to tell a guy on the 1st few dates,and I suppose it depends on how long it takes with each to become serious.

Now about your situation,the lady in question was maybe not honest,she was asked about something you thought was important,and she refused to talk about it.

If a guy wants to know about me,he'll ask me questions,and I will answer them,because I assume that if he asks,he is ready to hear the answers,and likewise I will ask questions too and I'll be ready to hear the answers....regardless of what they may be!

marianna34

View Profile
Truth about this site is...
Posted : 4 Oct, 2012 11:48 AM

No one said nothing about supermodels,but you did start your conversation stating that all the attractive women are bombarded with mail from guys from A-Z,so the way I understand it,just like I am sure apostelle did too,is that unless they are very beautiful,you will not take a second look. Do you even read the profiles or just not bother if she is not physically your type?

There is much more to a relationship that looks,which will eventually fade.

As for the foreign ladies,well,I am one and I'm not looking for a green card

If you stay long enough in the chat rooms,you too will get to know some brothers and sisters.

Just make yourself available and you'll make friends and/or meet someone who is suitable for you.

God bless you.

marianna34

View Profile
Serious Question
Posted : 3 Oct, 2012 03:40 AM

Sorry I am not a guy,but you may not want to tell them upfront until you guys are serious about each other. This way,no one will feel sorry for you but will love you more.

marianna34

View Profile
If you were being cheated,do you give a second chance?
Posted : 2 Oct, 2012 01:52 PM

You are most welcomed! God bless you.

marianna34

View Profile
Charlie Sheen
Posted : 1 Oct, 2012 07:54 AM

I will now. So many celebrities out there destroying themselves.

No one cares about them the way Jesus does. The fan will say will love you,but really what they are saying is" I love your work and your status".

May the Lord watch over this man's soul and may He send the right people in Charlie's path and let Him open his heart to receive the truth.We bind every spirit of death and destruction wanting to have him and we lift him up before the throne of Grace. In the mighty name of Jesus.

marianna34

View Profile
So many women
Posted : 1 Oct, 2012 07:42 AM

That's a very good question!

marianna34

View Profile
If you were being cheated,do you give a second chance?
Posted : 1 Oct, 2012 07:37 AM

Yes,as followers of Christ we must forgive others,and it applies to a cheating spouse too.However,God calls us to repentance,if the cheater is unrepentant and loves his lifestyle,the betrayed party must not allow themselves to become a doormat.

God bless you.

Page : 1 2