View Profile
Outlawing Christianity
Posted : 16 Jul, 2008 04:15 PM

The Antichrist will rise out of Islam.

judahlion7

View Profile
So Im gonna say it, SEX....
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 07:31 PM

The majority of men do not have the slightest clue as to the purpose of God's finest creation: the woman. When you see a woman through the light of scripture, that is when you begin to have a understanding of God's design. If men would truly do a in-depth study of Proverbs 31, their eyes would be opened to a dimension of understaning that rules over their desires to mate like wild animals. A virtous woman is like the finest of all jewels, you can spend a lifetime looking for one and maybe never find her, but if you do it is the greatest thing a man could ever posess!

judahlion7

View Profile
In a wife?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 07:11 PM

What do I look for in a wife? Well, here are my thoughts on the matter:

She is a woman of spirit. Yet her desire is for her husband, to know his mind, that she may accomidate herself to it. She is willing to submit to his authority as the head of the household, as he submits to God. The man trusts in her conduct, that she will speak in all companies and act in all affairs, with prudence and discretion. She is a woman of strength and made strong by wisdom, grace, and the fear of God. She is pious, industrious, and a help mate for a man. She is a woman of resolution who having espoused good principles is firm. She is known amoung her peers as a woman of character and a true servant at heart. To sum it all up, she is a virtous woman.

judahlion7

View Profile
In a wife?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 07:11 PM

What do I look for in a wife? Well, here are my thoughts on the matter:

She is a woman of spirit. Yet her desire is for her husband, to know his mind, that she may accomidate herself to it. She is willing to submit to his authority as the head of the household, as he submits to God. The man trusts in her conduct, that she will speak in all companies and act in all affairs, with prudence and discretion. She is a woman of strength and made strong by wisdom, grace, and the fear of God. She is pious, industrious, and a help mate for a man. She is a woman of resolution who having espoused good principles is firm. She is known amoung her peers as a woman of character and a true servant at heart. To sum it all up, she is a virtous woman.

judahlion7

View Profile
Ministering Spirits
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 06:41 PM

I have had many.