View Profile
Xbox 360 & Xbox LIve
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 10:53 PM

I play Halo and gears... Hit me up!

HarvestBible

View Profile
Who is going to be your master?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 11:43 PM

Yes link to website has definately been hacked...I went there and received over 200 viruses just from going to that page...Please go at your own risk

HarvestBible

View Profile
Who is going to be your master?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 04:23 AM

!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!The website is messed up. Do not visit, that account on myspace has been obviously hacked do to the graphic pictures that are posted !!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

HarvestBible

View Profile
What are some good Christian rappers
Posted : 25 May, 2009 03:23 PM

Go on youtube and check out JB Real. He does alot of remixs of secular songs and puts edifying lyrics in them. Also, he has two free albums on his website. Oh yeah, Lecrae still is the best IMHO.:applause:

HarvestBible

View Profile
What are some good Christian rappers
Posted : 24 Apr, 2009 12:59 PM

Lecrae, tobyMac, all those guys in 116!!! Pretty much what everyone has said. Go on youtube to check out videos, save you some money if you dont end up liking em.

HarvestBible

View Profile
Christian Rap: Is it edifying or not? What's your take?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2009 12:36 PM

I just started listening to Christian rap a few months ago. I didnt think Id be able to enjoy it because it was so different from secular rap. But actually, everything they are saying in their songs put down the secular rap lifestyle;alot of them also quote scripture. I garuntee you atleast one person has been saved from each Christian rap artist. Just a note, it isnt a praise and worship genre, its just something wholesome to listen too for people that used to listen too alot of secular rap. Oh yeah, go check out Lecrae...hes a really good rapper, and he uses a lot of scripture in his music. The most edifying part, once I hear them quote a reference I must go, open my Bible, and find it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RWEllqh5J0

God Bless,

Greg

HarvestBible

View Profile
Tatoos and Bubblegum
Posted : 23 Apr, 2009 11:06 AM

I always saw tatoos as something that was sinful because your destroying your body. God gave you everything you needed when you were born. I dont NEED piercings and tatoos. Plus, most people I talk to make a hobby out of it. Like, lets see how much of my body I can cover up. But it seems to me that maybe they are trying to cover up some of their sins or something. I was just wondering bout the bubblegum because my church has a sign that says "No food and drinks allowed" LOL Do you consider it "food"?

HarvestBible

View Profile
Tatoos and Bubblegum
Posted : 23 Apr, 2009 02:35 AM

Hi everyone!! Just wanted opinions from you all.

First, do you think it is appropiate for Christians to get tatoos?

Second, is it ok to chew bubblegum in Church (no popping allowed!!!!)?

:)

God Bless!

HarvestBible

View Profile
We need REVIVAL!!
Posted : 23 Apr, 2009 02:31 AM

Remember, the church is not bricks and buildings, it is ALL of Gods children. Therefore,we are the ones in need of revival. We are the ones that need to resist the worlds effect on us. We are the ones that need to cry out to the Lord. We are the ones that need to turn back to God's Word and put our faith in Him. With everything that is going on in this world today, what better chance do we have to show others who we put our hope and trust in?

HarvestBible

View Profile
Social Drinking?
Posted : 23 Apr, 2009 02:21 AM

Just a quick word. Remember that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and the Bible calls us to honor God with our body. Also, we should be good witnesses to others by abstaining from sin and temptation to sin. So, in essence, Id say having a few with your family or in your own house is acceptable; but honestly, I have no desire to drink anymore, not even a beer or two.