Author Thread
Lovespoken7

View Profile
how will you know?
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 04:48 AM

This is a question that I have asked my sellf many times. So I asked some friends who have been married for 40 plus years. They told me that it took alot of prayer and spending time together for them to realize they are the one . We all want '' The One'' to come into our lives. I know I do. I have also know people that have told me that the moment that they saw each other, The Spirit, put a uniqueness and a curisity about each other that they never felt before. I hope this helps. Blesslngs Leslie

Lovespoken7

View Profile
how will you know?
Posted : 30 Aug, 2009 04:47 AM

This is a question that I have asked my sellf many times. So I asked some friends who have been married for 40 plus years. They told me that it took alot of prayer and spending time together for them to realize they are the one . We all want '' The One'' to come into our lives. I know I do. I have also know people that have told me that the moment that they saw each other, The Spirit, put a uniqueness and a curisity about each other that they never felt before. I hope this helps. Blesslngs Leslie

Lovespoken7

View Profile
looks and weight
Posted : 8 Aug, 2009 03:29 PM

Hey Guys, I was recently talking wth some ome and we clicked spiritually in many ways. We attend the same church, just different states and cities. He asked for a pic and I sent several. I was honest from the beginning that I was noit skinny, but average .. and could use a lil weight...

Sinc seeing the pictures, he avised me that he will call me, that we need to slow down and we havent spoken. I asked him if the pics were this reason, and he told me no. But I am thinking he just told me this not to hurt me even more than he already did.. What are you thoughts?:angel