Author Thread
natalie9387

View Profile
Wanting to get Married
Posted : 26 Jan, 2013 11:43 AM

Ever since I was little my mom had told me about marriage and after seeing it in Disney movies and other movies and TV programs that I too wanted to get married and live my happily ever after.

But nowadays most guys don't believe in marriage. OR they do but they insist on if they love their partner that they should have sex before getting married.

To me I'm not a very religious person but this is my own beliefs and my own choices etc. To me I think saving yourself until after you are married is the right thing to do.

But again guys of today say oh I've been brainwashed, and you should test yourself out before getting married, if you love the guy to death you should have sex with him, your 25 your young, thats when you should have sex in your 20s etc etc etc.

I really am getting sick and tired of hearing all of this stuff. I want to save myself for after marriage and thats that. And yes I am a Virgin.

A lot of people tel me to try religious dating sites but here's the thing a lot of you guys are very religious when it comes to various faiths. I do believe in God and the Devil and yes I do listen to metal, rock, and punk that discuss the Devil and other topics.

So a lot of guys turn me away becuz of these things. It's like I can't win.

natalie9387

View Profile
Last Login
Posted : 15 Jan, 2013 12:02 AM

How can you tell if someone has been online on this site?

natalie9387

View Profile
Los Angeles, California
Posted : 28 Nov, 2012 08:14 PM

Any California people around?

natalie9387

View Profile
Worse and Best Dates?
Posted : 28 Nov, 2012 08:12 PM

What have been your worse and best dates? My last date was a worse date for me because the guy stood me up without giving me an explanation what so ever.

Best date for me has yet to happen all my dates since being single have been bad hahahaha :ROFL:

natalie9387

View Profile
Straight Edge
Posted : 28 Nov, 2012 08:11 PM

I am Straight Edge because drinking, smoking, and drugs are unhealthy and bad for you and causes a lot of problems even if taking those things once in a while it all ends up badly in the long run.

As for sex, I have not had sex because I think having sex when only after being married is the proper way to go. Otherwise having sex before then it's not right and a lot of issues and problems can come from it.

natalie9387

View Profile
Straight Edge
Posted : 27 Nov, 2012 02:44 PM

Who here is Straight Edge i.e. doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs or have sex.