Author Thread
fearnada98

View Profile
Can You Really Help Who You Fall In Love With???
Posted : 28 Dec, 2014 06:07 PM

I hear so many women say that they can't help who they fall in love with. In other words, they think they are helpless in avoiding certain men.

The truth is, You can't help who you are attracted to, but you absolutely can choose who you "allow" yourself to fall in love with. I have met nice gorgeous women, but I knew down deep that they wouldn't be good for me for one reason or another. This wisdom and ability to realize this is priceless and everyone should learn. It can save you tons of heartache and wasted years.

fearnada98

View Profile
The Ball Is In the Womans Court
Posted : 28 Dec, 2014 05:58 PM

As I see it, the ball is in the woman's court! Many people think guys do the choosing, but I beg to differ with you. All us guys can really do is let a female know that we are interested, after that, it's really up to her. You can cry, moan, and beg, but if she isn't interested, there's not much left to do!

fearnada98

View Profile
Why Are Women So Optimistic
Posted : 28 Dec, 2014 05:19 PM

I'm wondering why women are so optimistic when encountering guys with issues. They are always so sure that he will eventually change, and are always so sadly mistaken.

I would recommend for women to find a guy that you like the way he is. That way you won't be disappointed when he doesn't change. If you don't like smokers, drinkers, abusers, or macho types, don't even start a relationship with them. It's so sad to see so many women spend a lifetime trying to change their man, and are so miserable when they realize it is an impossible task.

fearnada98

View Profile
Should u settle?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 05:03 PM

Most people do settle and for that reason, there are so many divorces. So sad that people would rather be with anyone than be alone. I would rather be alone than be with the wrong person

fearnada98

View Profile
Older Women and Younger Men
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 04:50 PM

I'm wondering why so many women in their 50's and 60's are looking for guys in their 30's? Since this is a "Christian site," I am assuming it is not for sexual reasons. Just wondering.

fearnada98

View Profile
Guys Take It Easy
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 04:46 PM

Guys I have made many friends on this site, but one of the main complaints that I hear women on this site say is that so many men go way to fast. They want to come visit, move in, get her number etc etc. Not to mention that I have heard that many men on here are just plain vulgar. There are plenty of secular sites for that. I would just say to slow it down with these women. It is a huge turn off when you look all desperate and try to rush things!!!! Finally, if you are not a Christian, why bs these women and act like you are? They will eventually find out, so why waste one anothers time???

fearnada98

View Profile
Who talks first?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 04:41 PM

Most definitely. If a guy looks at your profile and does not leave a wink or message you, there is a very good possibility that he is not interested. I don't see a problem with double checking though and sending him a wink or message. What harm can it do? Sometimes guys look at a pic or read a profile and are "on the fence" so to speak. So we may just pass on it. So if you reply back, this could give us a little nudge!

fearnada98

View Profile
How guys feel about tattoos on women
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 04:36 PM

First of all, I would explore why you want to get a tattoo and specifically the one you mentioned. I think it depends on your attitude and outlook on life. If you're someone that doesn't care what others may think about you, then by all means, go for it.

However, if you are someone that does care what others might think, I would put more thought into it. You can argue all you want, but tattoos do NOT make a woman look classy or elegant. Many women couldn't care less if they look classy or elegant, and for those women, again I say go for it. Personally, I don't find them attractive. I do care what image I put forth and how others perceive me, so I would never get one. In this competitive world we live in, I don't need or want any strikes against me whether it be for a job offer or a date!

fearnada98

View Profile
Is it wrong to tell someone you aren't attracted to them?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2014 04:25 PM

Personally, I think it is wrong unless the guy is being obnoxious or rude. But generally, a girl can give the right signals that tell us guys she's just not interested, for whatever reason.

It's just difficult sometimes because our friends tell us things like, Don't give up, be persistent, and eventually she'll start to like you. So we have these comments to deal with.