Author Thread
mslovelynicelady

View Profile
For me, it never worked without Christ.
Posted : 7 Jan, 2013 09:24 AM

I have been there and without him Christ will always be the missing part. How can you be in soul deep real unfailing love forever, without the God of Love? It is not possible. I do not want anymore problems and unnecessary complications. I just want everything right for once this time and give as well as receive true unfailing love through the power of Jesus.

mslovelynicelady

View Profile
For me, it never worked without Christ.
Posted : 7 Jan, 2013 09:22 AM

I have been there and without him Christ will always be the missing part. How can you be in soul deep real unfailing love forever, without the God of Love? It is not possible. I do not want anymore problems and unnecessary complications. I just want everything right for once this time and give as well as receive true unfailing love through the power of Jesus.

mslovelynicelady

View Profile
WELL Hi here's a piece of my heart
Posted : 7 Jan, 2013 09:10 AM

God Bless you CrystalKC, you have done the right thing by following and listening to God. I too was with an unbeliever after all our years together, all the fun in sin we had, our problems and sin caught up with us and I knew better as I grew up in church, but I guess he didn't know better as he grew up like an atheist. With wanting the best for our child and out of life and missing Christ Jesus in my life I repented. It was the best thing I have ever done. I prayed and God told me to leave..It hurt so very much and was a process.I never knew he was so into bad spirits still-he made me think he stopped years prior but God showed me he was trying to go deeper-he was going to places hanging out with people that consulted evil spirits and psyics, but I stayed true to the Lord and when I found a job and saved enough money I kept my promise and left just like God told me to. I live on my own and am very happy, we still see him a lot as he still is in our lives, but between us we are only platonic friends. He has tried to make fun of the gospel and tries to tempt me with seduction-as I have been saving myself for a long time, but I just pray, rebuke in Jesus name and continue to teach him about Christ Jesus-somedays he listens, other days he doesn't. but now he at least don't want to be around evil spirits anymore. Sometimes he is curious and ask questions about God. I am there to tell him. He sees I am faithful to the Lord and how God has blessed me since I left-from nothing to living good. He ask that I pray for him and his family sometimes, or ask that I tell his atheist family about God & they want to come to church, I tell him if they are serious I will help them when they contact me. They all seem curious about Christ now, but that's as far as it goes. Non of them still have not confessed Christ Jesus as lord or said the sinners prayer or come to church nor have he said he believes in Christ so I can't take him seriously about that just yet, but I am a light for Christ. Christians are not to divorce, but if the other cheats or is not a Christian and is consulting with bad spirits and try to bring that mess around the other against their will that is not good. Nor can intimacy be involved as spirits are transferable. Not every case is the same, but for sure everyone must follow God and when we pray on something Christ Jesus does give instruction. We can't just do what we want and love God at the same time, it doesn't work. So CrystalKC no matter what anyone says it was not your fault your husband left, God answered your prayer.

mslovelynicelady

View Profile
Greetings everyone*
Posted : 7 Jan, 2013 08:21 AM

Happy New Year*

The Lord will bless in abundance for those who love and follow him-Christ Jesus. I am so looking forward to what 2013 will bring, I am excited for the future, not just for myself, but for us all.

A universal request we all should add to our daily prayers: For strength, unity, peace power and love between all Christians world wide, we must all connect as sisters and brothers in Christ and live up to our calling and what we were created for.

God Bless you

mslovelynicelady

View Profile
Greetings everyone*
Posted : 6 Jan, 2013 04:51 PM

Happy New Year*

The Lord will bless in abundance for those who love and follow him-Christ Jesus. I am so looking forward to what 2013 will bring, I am excited for the future, not just for myself, but for us all.

A universal request we all should add to our daily prayers: For strength, unity, peace power and love between all Christians world wide, we must all connect as sisters and brothers in Christ and live up to our calling and what we were created for.

God Bless you