Author Thread
YAHSHUAisKING

View Profile
Texting is counter-productive most of the time
Posted : 19 Sep, 2014 02:11 PM

Small study on texting Versus speaking....

Lets count besides the normal 1,000 minutes per week I talk just on the mobile. Like most people, I speak about 600 minutes per week on skype with chats/conferences globally with friends tea nights etc, and another 500 minutes with the regular land line. And about another 100 per week on the sabbath live broadcast. So that totals around 2,000 minutes (per week) just for leisure, not work, just basic living interactions like all humans do. People speak about 100 words per minute, so that's 200,000 words. (of course it's much higher because this is all with dialogue, but I'm using a conservative estimate all humans have had for all time for basic interaction..).

Now lets compare that with TEXTING..., the average book as 64,000 words (it also takes many more words to express the heart emotions of the voice). However lets say only texting the much easier SPOKEN words. Then that alone would be from the normal 2,000 minutes per week, or 200,000 words I speak into just the personal phones, that's 5 books per week. Try fiting that into your slow swipe tablet. or tiny phone texts... dead people... Zombies.. NEVER IN ALL HISTORY have humans fallen this low ... lower than the dark ages of even the most simple forms of interaction / communication. totally muted.... all because people THINK maybe they have the ability for more communication, however it only becomes less and less, not even the most basic talk...

YAHSHUAisKING

View Profile
Happy Sabbath celebration! Our King is on the throne :-)
Posted : 10 Aug, 2013 09:07 AM

YAHSHUAisKING

View Profile
Posted : 10 Aug, 2013 09:06 AM

YAHSHUAisKING

View Profile
Texting is counter-productive most of the time
Posted : 20 May, 2013 08:29 AM

Another quick rant against the robotic brainwashed globalists: �Texting� has replaced 300% of all normal in-person or voice communication. Mainly because of all the added time it takes to fix the misunderstandings, as text or words can have 20 different meaning based on the inflection of the voice. You don't even want to know what the techno-globalist militant robotic slave "young" generation thinks of things like postal mail or paperwork in general! LOL it all has to be digital, aloof, and impersonal, dry and easily accidentally hateful and destructive. ( "the letter killeth") :-) Paul, John, Peter and Jesus regularly said you must hear it in person, not by letter pen & ink..