Author Thread
thatoneoverthere

View Profile
WHY
Posted : 6 Nov, 2008 01:05 AM

my oh my, this is quite the forum. lol. I don't know why but I find it somewhat humerous.

I know TheLords prince that you are feeling some rejection, but guess what...I see it as a good thing, it means that none of those ones that you sent messages to were the one... my question to you is this... How big is your God.

Is your God the same God that parted the red sea? well then look at this situation compared to that.... Wouldn't you rather not waste your time hearing back from girls who are not your match. I mean seriously. God has the perfect person, made just for you. I believe that, and when the time is right, she will be there, and you won't have to coherse her to write you. Hang tight, shes coming :)

thatoneoverthere

View Profile
Judging from the outside...
Posted : 6 Nov, 2008 12:55 AM

amen sister...I need the reminder too...

thatoneoverthere

View Profile
a temple of the most high GOD or an harlot?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2008 12:36 AM

I must say I do agree with you, I do not tend to surf female profiles but from what I have seen, there is some questionable ones. I guess I agree with the last response. When I first got saved I think I would be embarressed to wear now, I guess after so many years of living in the world, and conforming to the world, it is thought to be normal, and its just like having eggs for breakfast, a normal thing to do....but as you draw closer to the Lord he reveals to you, and then you realize your sin....vanity, pride, all sins, just like murder, ect. We all have our sins, God is faithful to show us when we he knows we are ready to receive, after that if we do not change, after being shown our sin... well that could be bad.

I guess I think alot of the reason comes down to insecurity, or whatever. Not that it is ok, maybe the girls doing that just arn't strong in their faith with christ, or perhaps being a christian is like a social club or something. Who can be sure.

I agree though our body is the temple of God, and we need to be modest. sorry im being kinda long winded.

thatoneoverthere

View Profile
do guys care about someone past history...?
Posted : 6 Nov, 2008 12:29 AM

good answer! Im not a guy, but I think you got it right. :)