Author Thread
Brit1

View Profile
Christians making sick jokes ??
Posted : 4 Jun, 2013 06:24 AM

Hi brothers and sisters. I wrote the above post. Had no replies. People have viewed the post but have not replied. ( in other words have done nothing ). Reminds me of instances in the street or whatever, when there has been someone getting hurt and everyone has looked the other way, pretended they have'nt seen anything and gone about their business. They don't want to put themselves in he firing line, or possibly make themselves unpopular ??? Does'nt it come with the territory of being a Christian - isnt it about standing up for the vulnerable, fatherless, orphans ???? Those being mistreated ?

I have sent in four reports to the staff on here - had no replies ??This is blatantly wrong.

If your child had been kidnapped, abused and killed, or was being held somewhere ( look at the headlines ), would that make you then do something - if it were your child. These are other people's children. Innocents. To the ones who have read my post and not replied. Perhaps you need to rethink. Stand up for what is right. Get behind me and make the staff of this website sit up and listen. They have not replied to my reports about this. I feel VERY STRONGLY ABOUT AND SO SHOULD YOU. I will put his profile name on here, i wouldnt normally do it, but no one is doing anything and i cant stand by and say nothing whilst a Christian makes sick jokes about something so bad, and gets away with it. I just want it deleted from his profile. mick james 19. your sister in christ

Brit1

View Profile
Cdff wicked advertisements
Posted : 4 Jun, 2013 06:06 AM

Hiya Brother, I agree with your post. I see you have had no replies apart from mine. It's a Christian website ? Then why allow such things. I like to have a laugh the same as the next person, im not a prude, but as Christians we should stand up for what we believe in, but also what we know is wrong and against what the Bible says. Please take a look at the category under this category in which you have written. ( Christian's and moral standards ), i have written an entry on it about a guy on here saying on his profile that he has " Cambodian children chained up in his basement ". When i told him i did not feel it was right to " joke" about things like that, he said i was a kill joy?? He even said some of the women have laughed with him when he suggested that he " throw them some food, or throw some food at them ". Its blatantly SICK. I have posted about 3 reports to the staff on here, but had no reply. It reminds me in a way of the situations i have come across in life where someone is getting hurt in the street, for instance, and everyone walks past and looks the other way. If i let this go and said nothing i would be just like him. The profile is mick james 19 i think. i will go and check. Some one needs to do something to get this part of his profile deleted.Thanks

Brit1

View Profile
Christians making sick jokes ??
Posted : 2 Jun, 2013 05:04 PM

One profile on here suggests there are" Cambodian children chained up in his basement ", him and some of the women who have read his profile have apparently laughed at it and even suggested he " throw them some food ". ???? When i pointed out it was a sick joke, he suggested i was " holier than thou ", and a " kill joy " ?????????? I hope the staff on here delete it from his profile. Non of us are perfect. I'm far from it, but that's not even remotely funny.