Author Thread
Mandi_Lynn

View Profile
For all God following guy from ages 20 - 24. . .
Posted : 1 Jun, 2009 02:49 AM

thanx for taking the time to replay to my question... all ur answers helped me out a lot... my God bless all your lives...

Mandi_Lynn

View Profile
Favorite Food?
Posted : 30 Mar, 2009 11:49 PM

if i had to chocie just one, it would have to be peanutbutter and double stuffed oreo's together... yum!!!

Mandi_Lynn

View Profile
The best book next to the bible that you can read!
Posted : 16 Jan, 2008 11:58 PM

Hey everyone ...

I just finished the book 'It's not about me" By Max Lacado (not sure if i spelled his last name right) ... and i would recormeed it for anyone who knows someone who thinks they are the center of the world (for lack of other words) ...

it showed me so many things ... i had no idea i was doing... and it helped me understand much more why God loves me so much!!!!

i also just finished another book called "Boy Meets Girl" By Joshua Harris (who also wrote the book "I've Kissed Dating Good-Bye")

I just love the fact that a grow man could write something a young women and older women would love and to tell what he was feeling during this point in time...

:applause:

May GOD give you grace , love and peace today ,

Mandi_Lynn

Mandi_Lynn

View Profile
Wanting love?
Posted : 1 Dec, 2007 11:39 PM

I am feeling a little uncomtforable. Can you help me feel better about this :

I am filling a little left out in my family because everyone even my 14 year old brother has someone . . .

My mom is kind of seeing a friend of hers and my younger sister (who is 19) has been dating her boyfriend since Feb. 2007 and my little brother has been "dating" one of his friends sisters!!

And for me . . . I always feel funny going home on the Holidays because I am the only one that does not have a date . . .

So I really can't take being a long anymore . . .

Oh ya . . . I can't forget that half of my friends from high school are ethier getting married or are married !!!

So I kinda feel like God has forgotten about me !! And I wonder if he is going to let me find someone that I can love . . .Or does God want me feel uncomtforable around my family , that He has blessed me with ??

So if you can help I would really like that !!!

God Bless ,

Mandi_Lynn

Mandi_Lynn

View Profile
For all God following guy from ages 20 - 24. . .
Posted : 11 Oct, 2007 06:30 PM

Are all guys (in general) really base there relasionships on how the girl looks or does it not matter ??

And if it does not mader why don't guy give girls who may have a few extra pounds on them , it seems that they are called "just friends" . . .

Now can you help me understand this ???

If so please write a comment (and PLEASE don't sugar coat your comment) . . .