Author Thread
mariavicenta

View Profile
Interracial Dating!
Posted : 19 Feb, 2011 02:21 AM

Hmmm...i had never against with interracial dating...in fact, i am very open about it..Everyday is new, as we learn" this person" ....it's good to learn from each other...everyday so that life will not be dull...

However, what's more important is that inspite of the cultural diffrences.., love, respect, trust, honesty, and friendship with God must be shared to one another..without these things, relationship will really doesnt work..Even we had that relationship with our same race, if there is no friendship with God, love, trust, respect, honesty.....same thing, it doesnt work at all..

I had relationships before and things doesnt work, but i had learned the way it is..Life must be centered with God and friendship with HIm...Life is like that, whats more important, we tend to accept things the way it is, and do something better, hope for the better things...and never forget God..who loves us........

So, with or without someone....God is there with us..:dancingp:

mariavicenta

View Profile
Healing Message
Posted : 31 Jan, 2011 09:08 PM

yeah we all pass through a lot of trials, pains...brokenhearts.. i myself had discovered hw God made us realized that life without pain, heartaches are not really worth..We may not fully understand it but as we go through, life becomes meaningful when we started believing that there's a reasons behind it..when we started opening our hearts to ACCEPT...without complains...yeah i understand hw it feels to be inlove and got hurt..the greatest lessons ever learned..the Essence of loving!

God had His own way of bringing us back to Him..and become much closer to HIm..Sometimes these pains and heartaches are instruments to be one with HIM..to share with Him His great love for us..

Life is love.... and pains, heartaches etc..are part of it!Life must go on..Someone is worth for u..!!

God bless us, my friend..and thanks for the posts!!

mariavicenta

View Profile
If You're Frustrated By The Lack of Views/Emails You're Getting, This Will Help...
Posted : 29 Jan, 2011 10:23 PM

Great posts!!

:purpleangel:...i agree..looks/.pics can attract someone..but God looks at the heart.....

mariavicenta

View Profile
Life is lonely, going up the hill to Calvary
Posted : 24 Jan, 2011 05:00 AM

yeah life is lonely, going up the hill to Calvary...Yeah i understand hw u feel..

Life is not at all happiness...loneliness is also essential in life to mke us realized that life without friends is lonely..We need people to share our life..

Life is a matter of choices..we feel lonely becoz we choose to..we can be happy if we choose to be happy too...:dancingp:

mariavicenta

View Profile
Why do CDFF men come across as very interested & once the woman reciprocates he abruptly stops communication?
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 08:41 PM

@ ORDINARY MAN:::::

Peace be with u, brother in Christ!

i wonder why u r too suspicious of what might be a person's answer..and worst if u became judgmental...

You will never knw the real person in just 5minutes conversation..it will tke a lot of time to knw who she is ...

have u been hurt before becoz someone rejected u..?and now u r trying to take revenge????????

when a person state, she is looking for a friend...and she probably might want to be relocated.....does it mean she want to marry? of course if God's will, why not....

perhaps she want to be relocated for other reasons..like she want to work in a certain place..

who can judge people fairly!only GOD knws our heart, ..

REAL CHRISTIANS NEVER JUDGE PEOPLE...PEACE BE WITH U..MAY U FIND PEACE IN UR HEART...:peace:

mariavicenta

View Profile
Why do CDFF men come across as very interested & once the woman reciprocates he abruptly stops communication?
Posted : 20 Jan, 2011 08:07 PM

hmmm..the reaction of the woman like us wil either disappoint him or became interested him more..

But for a man who really interested the woman regardless of negative/positive reactions of the woman..

well...it will determine if he is real or not..!!!!

MY CONCLUSION...it's all depends on the woman's reactions...that would change the man's reactions..

hope my answer does make it sense to u!!! God bless us all..

mariavicenta

View Profile
Sharing your past...when is the right time?
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 08:15 PM

and when is the right time?

oh may i rephrase it? instead of when is the right time..who is the right one whom u could share ur past...?

if u could find the right person then that could be the right time...right???:dancingp:

oh it's my right to say THANK U FOR POSTING this question...hope ur 2011 will be great time to start ..!!!

god bless..

Maria :nicenurse:

mariavicenta

View Profile
Sharing your past...when is the right time?
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 07:52 PM

oh well we have so diffrnt opinions..diffrent experiences..heartaches and pains, failures..and how we accepted the "harsh realities of life"..

And i really understand the situation of u and the girl..Oh well, it's better not to "question" why it happened coz u knw by ur heart..she's not the one for u..Life is like that, we also experienced some kind of "rejection"..We felt love/care and shared it to someone but this someone didnt love/care the way we wanted it to be..See? we got the point..oh yeah, it must be two process....the equation must be equal..

1 + 1 = 2...but in our mathematics of our lovelife...1+ 1???? =1? why only me...?got my point..we wanted to have equal share..FAIR SHARE!!!

see..??? so we think its unfair...oh yeah thats the truth,,and we must accept it..life is like that..we experienced some kind pf unfairness., or worst, if we looked at it as INJUSTICE..

oh well..if the girl never replied to u and even blocked u..

U MUST BE GLAD INSTEAD...:dancingp:

coz she's not deserve for ur love..

oh well, life is a never ending search for ...happiness...to be with someone we ought to love and love us back...

In our quest for love....always remember, in times we felt all alone and no one cares and loves us...let us remind ourselves..GOD loves us in the past, today and always..

mariavicenta

View Profile
Ladies, I have a question for you!
Posted : 28 Dec, 2010 08:04 AM

hmmm...good points to ponder..

Building a good family should have unity in faith in God...as for me, i do admire men who will not try to convince me to change my religion... instead try to influence me by showing me hw God had influenced him throughout his life...

oh well...i loved to meet people who has different religion...and how they treated me would determine hw much they have learned frm their religion...hw much they are true to their faith to God...

oh ...abt my choice....that would not be easy ...hmmmmm..?????think? think? think????.

..whoever he may be..as long as it is God's will..and that he will be treated me respect and love...as long as we both had deeper friendship with God....

oh well...i leave everything to GOD...when God choose the "one" for us...oh well...God's choice must always be right for us..and it is best for us..

i must say..God's will is always good...

:dancingp: oh thanks for posting ...i loved this question!!!

mariavicenta

View Profile
Do opposites really attract?
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 09:54 PM

oh well...

as to my opinion,there no such perfect compatibilty...no perfect relationship..no perfect friend..no perfect person..

Whats im trying to say is that...once the mystery of LOVE comes in our hearts....regardless of what kind of person is...as long as we chose to love that person wholeheartedly...faithfully,then..COMPATIBILITY doesnt matter at all...

we tend to look at the physical side of the person..we tend to like the person becoz of the looks? intelligence? possesions?interests???

But on the other way around..what really matters most is someone really love us...accept us...care for u...

Sometimes, we find thrills, excitement, curiousity abt the diffrences of the other person..and once u tend to accept it..then u realized that LOVE IS NOT ALL ABOUT COMPATIBILITY.....

as the saying goes..."THE HEART HAS ITS REASONS THAT THE MIND CANT COMPREHEND..."

oh well...., i loved the idea that someone loves me for what i am not and not for what i am..

Hope i answered ur questions..god bless...:dancingp:

Page : 1 2 3 4