Author Thread
sdgirl41

View Profile
Thank you everyone for all your prayers!
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 06:56 PM

Praise God! What a mighty awesome God we serve!!!

When I was recently laid off my job I was a little bit sad and ok a little worried. I had never been employed before but I still had my small business to keep me going and I knew that when God closes one door He opens another.

Praise be to God from whom all blessings flow. I have had several grand opportunities for jobs offering more pay and even a chance to travel out of the country, also an opportunity to expand my small business. I'm so happy and excited. Thank you to everyone who read my post and prayed. God Bless you.

sdgirl41

View Profile
Travel: Grand Canyon
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 06:36 PM

Hello Ian,

Thank you very much for all the wonderful tips regarding the Grand Canyon. I have been to the Grand Canyon a couple of times since I live in California. It is an awesome sight.

I especially enjoyed watching the sunsets with all it's vivid colors. I have not gone hiking in the Grand Canyon but I would like to someday. Thanks again for some great advice.

God Bless

sdgirl41

View Profile
Recently Unemployed
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 04:47 PM

Thank you everyone for all your prayers! God is moving in a mighty way. He is opening doors of opportunity...

God Bless

sdgirl41

View Profile
The Lamp (A True Story)
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 05:12 PM

Thank you for sharing your son's story. It was very moving, it made me cry. I have 2 relatives and 1 dear friend in the Marine Corps serving in Iraq. Two are serving in Iraq and 1 is in Afghanistan. I pray everyday for them and our troops that the Lord would bring them home safe to their families.

God Bless

sdgirl41

sdgirl41

View Profile
Recently Unemployed
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 04:44 PM

Hello everyone,

I know this is a common situation happening to many around our nation, but this is the first time I am unemployed. I got laid off my job last Friday. I know I am supposed to have Faith and I do but I still feel scared.

Please pray for me that where one door has closed God will open another. Any bible verses any of you could send my way to uplift me would be greatly appreciated.

God Bless all of you

your sister in Christ, Sylvia