Author Thread
Julia

View Profile
Ohio
Posted : 1 Dec, 2009 01:53 PM

CDFF GET TOGETHER JULY 16-18 LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY

There is getting together July 16-18 in Louisville Kentucky, open to everyone that is in good standing with CDFF. Come out meet and make new friends.

There is a room block at Courtyard by Marriott Louisville

Downtown, Louisville, the rooms are $250.36 pre room for Friday and Saturday night, or $125.36 pre person. A free breakfast for Saturday and Sunday morning, two breakfast per room. If you want a room, call 502-562-0200, ask for the room block for CDFF to receive that price.

Plans for what actives held during the weekend have not be

confirmed, but all are welcome to do as much or as little as you wish during the weekend. All rooms, events and cover cost are your responsibility.

People who have confired coming:

Babyblues

panionurse

Julia

TheSarge

Brianb

Vicillinois

Christiandaddy

along with many maybes

if you have any questions drop by the over 40 chat room

Julia

View Profile
Posted : 1 Dec, 2009 01:52 PM

There is getting together July 16-18 in Louisville Kentucky, open to everyone that is in good standing with CDFF. Come out meet and make new friends.

There is a room block at Courtyard by Marriott Louisville

Downtown, Louisville, the rooms are $250.36 pre room for Friday and Saturday night, or $125.36 pre person. A free breakfast for Saturday and Sunday morning, two breakfast per room. If you want a room, call 502-562-0200, ask for the room block for CDFF to receive that price.

Plans for what actives held during the weekend have not be

confirmed, but all are welcome to do as much or as little as you wish during the weekend. All rooms, events and cover cost are your responsibility.

Babyblues

panionurse

Julia

TheSarge

Brianb

Vicillinois

Christiandaddy

along with many maybes

if you have any questions drop by the over 40 chat room

Julia

View Profile
Posted : 1 Dec, 2009 01:41 PM

There is a room block at Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Downtown, Louisville, the rooms are $250.36 pre room for Friday and Saturday night, or $125.36 pre person. A free breakfast for Saturday and Sunday morning, two breakfast per room. If you want a room, call 502-562-0200, ask for the room block for CDFF to receive that price.

Plans for what actives held during the weekend have not be confirmed, but all are welcome to do as much or as little as you wish during the weekend. All rooms, events and cover cost are your responsibility.

Babyblues

panionurse

Julia

TheSarge

Brianb

Vicillinois

Christiandaddy

along with many maybes

:angel:

Julia

View Profile
Profile foto feedback..
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 01:17 PM

ummmmm ok looks like it sweater was something about work or play, but I think work from the look of you. And you look like you like to golf. Other than that I get nothing lol, no esp here lol. And I think on CM is one to the hardest places to meet anyone and most over there don't seem like true Christian, but that might be what I found.

Julia

View Profile
coutry girl or city girl?
Posted : 16 Jun, 2009 01:13 PM

I would have to say a little city when it come to travel but in life country for sure. Like know who all my neighbors are, and who their children are, what they do for a living and what they stand for, and willing to hold them up when needed with work or a good meal when they are down over whatever. But that is me. :angel:

Julia

View Profile
Dating a married person that is separated and or in process of divorce.... need opinions on this subject. Honest responses please.
Posted : 1 May, 2009 05:59 AM

Divorce just doesn't happen on a piece of paper. When we marry we took a convenant with that person with God being in on the contact. Like having a three person business with a legal commitment signed, sealed, and kept in heaven. Not only are we bound in the financial, emotional ways here on earth but also spiritual.

Only God can break that spiritual bond with our former mate. And it takes much prayer, and most of the time some prayer and fasting. Then only then you should set out to find out about yourself.

What you like? What you don't like? What part did I have in where the marriage went wrong or got off track? (This is not a time to sit back pointing fingers at someone else.) What kind of person am I now? Where is my spiritual walk now with the Lord? And most important to realize we need to be a whole person with just us, there is no one to make us feel whole and good about ourselves, that should be worked out before we even think about moving into a new relationship.

If not then we are setting ourselves up to do the same thing over again.

Julia

View Profile
Is shacking up/living togehter okay for Christians??
Posted : 1 May, 2009 05:30 AM

Yes it is wrong, and why not talk about it here? But if Chrisitian are having sex and living apart, same sin, just maybe might make some people think you are doing as the Word says, but HE knows all. Same sin as people who are in same sex relationships. But most don't see it that way. Yes we all make slip ups at times, but if we don't call it sin in our lives, go back to the cross and start over, work on changing ourselves, we are just a waiting time bomb that will sin again.

Julia

View Profile
Going dutch?
Posted : 29 Apr, 2009 05:59 AM

I have no problem going dutch, but understand I will only see you as a friend. And if that is how you want to start the relationship fine, say that out front. But understand I have male friends (truely friends who have girlfriends they are very happy with), already in my life that I have go to battle to pay my part of the bill, you want to know why? Because a man, a true man, feels it is his job to take care of every female "in" , as in he cares for her, his life. On a first date put some effort into a date, and the first being the most important. Because first impressions do matter, for me I do my nails, do the toes, essential in the summer months with open toe shoes, I do them even in the winter because I know even if no one else does, clean my car from top to bottom, iron every piece of clothing I am wearing, and the hair has to be just so so. I do not think how can I get a short cut in these things, so why should a man? And after reading the book, "Act like a lady~think like a man", I confirmed what I already knew, a man a true man wanting to have a relationship with you will want to pay for the dates, until the relationship gets on a deeper level, and then he will still feel it is his job to take care of you, if he sees you as the "one". If you are just fun, for now, or until the "one" comes along, then he will just do whatever he can to get by. I know my worth and I will not back down. So bring it on, have us pay for our half, just don't be shocked when we see you as just a friend.

Julia

View Profile
Prophetic
Posted : 29 Apr, 2009 05:19 AM

Because so few people understand that God still speaks, His Word wasn't His last word, just His written Word. Keep the faith and let the rest go! Amen :angel:

Julia

View Profile
Giving Up
Posted : 29 Apr, 2009 04:57 AM

:angel: Amen cedar you got it! So glad for you. :party:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5