Author Thread
prettymhy

View Profile
HOW WILL I KNOW HE IS TRULY " THE ONE"??
Posted : 16 Sep, 2009 06:05 PM

Hi Ole!

Yes, it hepls. thank you, thank you friend. I appreciate your time and thoughts about this. :applause:

GOD BLESS

Myra

prettymhy

View Profile
Posted : 16 Sep, 2009 07:26 AM

I often pray, �Lord, this is what my heart desires, but what I truly want is your will in this situation.� Other times I pray, "Lord, I am not certain of your will, but I trust you will do what is best." In many instances, God's will is clearly revealed to us. The more we know Scripture, the more we can be sure of God's will when we pray. But the fact remains, we are human, imperfect, weak. We won't always know God's will. His infinite thoughts, ways, plans and purposes can't always be understood by our limited minds... So,

prettymhy

View Profile
REJECTION - IS IT BECAUSE
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 11:27 PM

You are very much welcome dear kabayan! always remember....If you have felt hopeless sometimes, Hold on! wonderful things are going to happen in your life. God says.." For I know what I am planning for you, I have plan for you, not plans to hurt you, I will give you hope and and good future...see, how great our God is...darling friend, Give it all to Jesus... He is the author and finisher of our life. If the Lord woul be the one who will write our Love story...my goodness! It's a blockbuster!! ahihi a key word here is....PUT OUR TRUST TO JESUS!

take care sa Dubai! Muaaaaah

Myra

prettymhy

View Profile
REJECTION - IS IT BECAUSE
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 05:19 PM

Kababayan ko...huwag kang sususko!!! and sumuko, talo!!

Hi there friends!! Myra here!

well, I think it is because sometimes guys are always in a hurry."" I want to do this and I want to do that..I like this I like that. If they see SOME one who is more younger and more beautiful ..they will leave us without any goodbye's..or maybe they see something in us that We were unaware of and they got upset or doesn't like. Honestly, I don't know..it is just only my opinion, I never experienced that. ...But our brother here were right...God is never early but he is never late. It is HIS perfect timing. I do have so many email body's here but I am not in a hurry because I believe the right one is just around the corner. :hearts: Dear friend, do not in a hurry, God store someone for you and only for you. what you must do is....seek the Lord first and his righteosness and all this things shall be given unto you. pray seriously and seek God's will. take it slow ,dont rush ok.... You're still young and beautiful, I believe He's there but not yet time. I love you with the Love of the Lord. I will email you later dear friend.

MUUUUUUUUUA TO ALL

prettymhy

View Profile
Age Difference
Posted : 27 Aug, 2009 08:38 AM

Well, I am only 36 yrs old but Honestly, I rather choose older men 45-55 . Why? because most of them learned how to treat a lady like a lady, more serious and very loving , and they know how to treat a lady with respect. I am not saying Young men can't do that but most of young men isn't as patient and is more likely to have a wondering eye :glow:.Most Ladies are not looking for young men but a man who will treat us with respect, a man who wants to get married and will stay the course through thick and thin. :glow: As for me Age does not counts what matter most is the Behavior and when there is love.. Behavior is a big attraction for me.

All I got to say to the older guys is count your lucky stars. For you younger guys you need to show the lady you are the exception to their belief system. Don't try to buy them. Show them you care, you are serious about courting them, and that you have the will and maturity to make dreams come true.

Peace to all

Myra

prettymhy

View Profile
Ooooh say can you see...
Posted : 6 Jul, 2009 12:03 AM

I saw what I see.....ahihi Blessed day to all.