Author Thread
ms777

View Profile
Is it really possible?
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 08:35 AM

I agree you have to be careful as there are some real crazy people out there but I can tell you for sure you can meet some great people online . I have meet some great friends from all over the world and meet many of them in person.

People are always a bit differnet in person than online but I thank God for the great friends I have first meet online .

Just use some common sense you can use the internet as a tool to get to know someone enough to know whether or not there is enough chemisty to meet in person . Always see them on a cam to make sure they are who they say they are and lol dont fly to nigeria or ghana for your first date

ms777

View Profile
Listen up..
Posted : 23 May, 2009 06:44 PM

Of course whenever something is used for God the enemy will try to destroy it . I have been chatting with people online from all over the world for a couple years now as i do mission work helping homeless children abroad and love to meet Christians from all over the world... I have meet so many of these fake people and usually just play along with some who ask for money .... then in the end they are the ones who end up getting played . Maybe this isnt the right Christian way to handle it but i feel they need to be put in there place and if they have there attention on me they are leaving some other person who may be more easily presuded alone .