Author Thread
gr8rLuv

View Profile
Can I get a real response from a man?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 07:01 PM

P.S. It takes, at the very minimum, one year of knowing a person to truly see their true colors. Just like the four seasons of the year, we as people have winter, spring, summer and fall dimensions...Wait for your Isaac, don't settle for Ishmael. Though he may tarry, wait.

gr8rLuv

View Profile
Can I get a real response from a man?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 06:26 PM

I know this is coming 7 months late, and I don't know if you are still dating this person. I guess I might offer my response for possible future reference.

I believe that this person may have intermittent low self-esteem issues. In case no one has told you, you are a super attractive woman. This man may feel secure at times, while other times he may feel he is slightly out of his league, and as a defense mechanism, he may be triggered in certain circumstances to become introverted, maybe as a display of a machismo, to play it off as though he doesn't need you or that he can find better.

Things that can trigger this behavior could include your praise of another male figure such as a co-worker or friend, or by you engaging in conversation with another male in his presence or by talking often about another male figure. He may be trying to hide his jealousies and insecurities. Reacting in this cold and distant manner may be the only way he knows how to handle the situation.

This is my assumption as a man and also as a human being.

May the Lord multiply His grace and mercy to you, and may He provide you with your true love and soul mate.

gr8rLuv

a.k.a. Mike

>