View Profile
Global Warming
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 01:22 PM

The get over it part was directed into Global-warmingist.:winksmile:

eraser322

View Profile
Global Warming
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 01:17 PM

"Global Warming" is on the same level as "Intelligent Design" =Pseudo-science.

The arrogance and ignorance of Global warming supporters is astounding. The debate really is about three things.

1. Is man causing the Earth to warm?

2. Pollution.

3. Can man survive climate change?

First we have only been able to accurately read temperature for about 125 years. Yes of course the temperature is rising, it has been rising since the last Ice Age about 10,000 years ago "Which we were here for." The Earth appears to go through cycles; the ice caps will melt to a point. It will cool the oceans reducing the temperature until ice starts to grow again. So on and so forth.

Second yes pollution is bad. "Don't urinate in my well�. We are in a cancer epidemic! One in two men will die of cancer! This is directly related to petroleum! Fuel, plastics, chemicals, pesticides, ect. I have been looking at converting one of my cars to electric, not because I'm a tree hugging hippy but to save money and not funding the enemies of my country.

Third we've made it this far. I live near the water I know that it could flood for a multitude of reasons. We have survived worse; people are just going to have to realize that stuff can happen. Polar-shifts, warming, cooling, asteroid collisions whatever. Get over it.

eraser322

View Profile
Mississippi Gulfcoast
Posted : 14 Jan, 2009 11:49 AM

Any I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T. women from the beautiful Mississippi GulfCoast.:peace:

eraser322

View Profile
What are some good Christian rappers
Posted : 10 Jan, 2009 04:14 PM

Aren't they all Christians? The only three that I know are not Three 6 mafia, Insane Clown Posse and a Jewish Rapper.

eraser322

View Profile
Happily Ever After...without Prince Charming
Posted : 10 Jan, 2009 03:51 PM

For this I will asume that you are Cinderella. I saw you used the word "come" it implies that you feel little or no control, that you are waiting for a man to fall out the sky. My mother is the same way. Manifest destiny. The stigma of the female aggressor is over. As a man in modern times (a classy man such as myself) will often feel it is inaproprate to persue a woman without provocation...sexual harassment and stuff you know. There are still those guys who give the unwanted "cat calls" but those guys are trashy, you probally dont want them. You are a woman so selcting a mate can be as easy as flirting then asking a guy to coffee or a beer or whatever your thing is. Let a guy know your interested and the rest should run its course.

Hope this helps.:glow:

eraser322

View Profile
Is purity still a value out there?
Posted : 10 Jan, 2009 03:03 PM

My intent is not to offend. I ended up writing on this for an english assignment. I think that people should have at least a couple of lovers before marriage. Physical intimacy is an important part of a serious relationship. And not having the experiences to know what you like and don't like could be serious mistake. And if your are considering marriage.... spending the rest of your life with a person, phisical compatabality is a must. Bluntly; people are like shoes, you must try them on to see if they fit. Hopefully the barbaric days of women not being permited to have a libido and merly submiting to a mans desires are over.

Just my two cents.