Author Thread
kindmaninky

View Profile
Dating has little to do with christianity?
Posted : 22 Oct, 2014 03:32 PM

From my point of view your dating the wrong guys if they don't apperate you.I think one of the cruelest things a women can do to a man is to make a man feel uncertain,always wondering and I understand why they do it...To get what they want that is why I say you are dating the wrong men.If I had to guess I would first say they have no Love for God 2nd if they know God they should be open and honest.The Father showed me something about marriage.I asked if if two people say they Love each other and get married then 20 years later cant stand each other was it really Love?Because His Love isn't like that.He told me that it was human Love and it Has its limitations,but the Love of Christ endured through it all and it will never stop.I thought that was interesting.I also wondered if a man and women could really get along because their always seems to be troubles in a relationship,and what I have realized is that we all are looking for a spouse before the Fall.When everything was perfect and their was only man,women,and God.Everything was in peace and tranquility.But then the Fall happened and everything got all messed up.Satan was now on the seen man and women became selfishish and correcpt,But I believe because of the resurrection of Christ he brought back what Adam lost in the fall and I believe that if two are striving to become more Christ like they can get back to the garden before the fall.The head of the women is man and the head of the man is Christ and the head of Christ is God and if the man loves God and keeps Him first he will Love His wife and the wife will have respect for her man.Anything other then that,in my opinion,will not work.Agape,in Christ,Gil.

kindmaninky

View Profile
Horror Story about... Chemistry ????!!!
Posted : 27 Jul, 2012 10:37 AM

What came to my mind was that we all need a savior.It is proff that we cant do it our way but His way.The love that you have in your heart is Wonderful and I agree that A womens love can over come many things in life and can really heal a man.But i cant keep thinking that we need to identify with Christ in His resurrection and that God dosnt condemn you or require you to pay for your"sin" but the payment has been made in Christs sacrifice and as we identify with His ressurection and His forgiveness we are healed and cleansed in Him and I think that is our delimna today is not walking by the flesh or identifing with our flesh but walking by the spirit, which is to walk by His word,and identifying with His perfection in His ressurection for it is only in Him and His words that we are more then conqueros through Him who loved Us.I pray that this helps,God Bless You,You Are Gods Best despite all of our human failures for we are not after our own perfection but after His.

kindmaninky

View Profile
What Do These Scripures Mean To Church Christians?
Posted : 18 Jul, 2011 03:41 PM

God Bless You,I wanted to share this because it is really big on my heart,I have been studying for years and years(Greek,every word of the word,Romans)and now that I got all that knowledge God showed me Now I will put it togeather for you so that you can understand here is something he opened up to me and it blew my mind you may know this already but it was great revelation to me.This is what it was 'The old covenant was written in stone(which we know when something is written in stone it will come to pass)The new covenant was written in pure,sinless blood... so when you read the new covent read it as though the words were written in blood... for they are...The pure sinless blood of my Son and My word can not be broken because it is a blood covent,that blew my mind and blessed my socks off!God Bless You,Gil.

kindmaninky

View Profile
THE NEW COVENANT
Posted : 18 Jul, 2011 02:55 PM

Thank you for the encourgagement,I love you all,God Bless You,Gil.

kindmaninky

View Profile
THE NEW COVENANT
Posted : 27 Jun, 2011 03:23 PM

I guess i am endevoring to walk like Christ did but I get frustrated when I dont see the promises evident in my life nor the miracles.For these signs shall follow those who believe.

kindmaninky

View Profile
THE NEW COVENANT
Posted : 27 Jun, 2011 10:18 AM

THE NEW COVENANT I have been studing about The New Covenant or inheritance that God has made with his people and if anyone would like to share some of the light that they have on this subject please feel free to add something.Thanks,God Bless,Gil.

kindmaninky

View Profile
Whoso readeth, let him understand?
Posted : 27 Jun, 2011 10:09 AM

WOW!I would say that 774 & E.T. have done SOME STUDING!Numbers,numbers,numbers,Phew,Right now I am studing the new covenant or inheritance that God has made with his people if anyone would like to share some of their understanding on this by all means lets hear what you know.God Bless,Gil.I think I will post this.

kindmaninky

View Profile
Christianity means........................................to me
Posted : 11 Nov, 2010 11:03 AM

EVERYTHING

kindmaninky

View Profile
The Events of The Rapture:
Posted : 1 Aug, 2010 01:41 PM

I also wondered whether the church of the body would go through the tribulation but then i remembered that I was taught about the different adminastrations(7 in number) in the bible,and that The church of the (Christs) body is under the grace administration,and that the 7 church epistles(Romans,Cornthians,Galations,Ephesians,Philippians,Colossians, and Thessalonians) are specficly written to the born again believers and that it says in I Thess:1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven,whom he raised from the dead,even Jesus,which delivered us from the wrath to come.That was a great relief to me when I Read That!God Bless You Guys.Your brother in Christ,Gil.

kindmaninky

View Profile
Acts and the Gift of the Holy Spirit:
Posted : 22 Jul, 2010 01:37 PM

Some people are afraid to manifest the Power of God in their lives because they think they are going to do something foolish or not from God.What is that verse that says if a son shall ask his father for bread will he give him a stone?So if you know how to give good gifts unto your childern How Much More shall you heavenly Father give to those that ask?Our God is not the author of confussion,everything that he does is to be decent and in order.It is not rolling around on the floor or being slain in or by the spirit.You use your mouth,your throat,your tongue,you formulate the words.What you speak is Gods buisness that you speak is your buisness.Every person who has confessed Jesus Christ as Lord can operate speaking in tongues and the other 8 manifestions if the man desires too,to bring Glory to God.You dont have to speak in tongues to be a christian,But wouldnt you want to magnify God,Glorify God!But you must be a christian in order to speak in tongues.The day cometh when the true worshippers shall worship me in spirit and in truth.(Or truthfully by the spirit)May we Magnify Our Father in all that we do,May he get the Glory for All that He has done for His People,And may people rize up to belevie Him with All our Heart,Soul,Mind,and Strength.And may he open our eyes of understanding so that we may see all His Wonderous Glory.God Bless You All,In Christ's Name.Amen

Page : 1 2