Author Thread
mckje

View Profile
Communication; do Ladies really want to.
Posted : 3 Jan, 2009 12:55 PM

I can say from personal experience that you should definitley discuss all the major issues before you are even thinking of getting married.. Marriage is a big step and shouldn't be taken lightly if you can deal with the hard stuff before you say I DO than don't....Think about the issues will not resolve themselves and will end up with resentment and anger...she obviously didn't want to deal with the hard stuff therefore is not ready for marriage....Make sure you and your future marriage partner are on the same page first spiritually and then everything from finances to how many children to what career you both are headed for....also Make sure you are ready to compromise on the small issue, no two people will agree on everything.. Hope I helped you some and May God bless you with the one meant for you.

mckje

View Profile
Is it just me or what?
Posted : 1 Jan, 2009 07:40 PM

Just a quick tip for you if you have your mail setting on NO for letting others see if you viewed them than in my experience you will get viewed less. If you have it set to yes than a lot of times when you view profile than they will view your profile and that is where it usually starts. Your profile is very good so don't sweat it.... and God may have the special someone already picked out for you no offense to all the guys on here but some of them you don't want viewing you anyway. Some of them are very good christian men though and are a little bit slower to respond because they truly are waiting on the Lord those are the one's you want to catch anyway... Hope I have helped you some and May God Bless you with Mr Right.............and me toooo...:yay: