View Profile
Hey y'all :)
Posted : 2 Jan, 2015 04:54 PM

Hi Belize girl. Happy New Year:applause:

ashyah

View Profile
Example of miscommunication
Posted : 13 Feb, 2011 01:24 PM

I watch that show too. I got emotional when she and him were in car and she told him she felt for him he then told her that he was in love with that other lady.

ashyah

View Profile
is it possible or am I going nuts lol
Posted : 13 Feb, 2011 01:18 PM

Yes, please be careful. When they want to im right away on Yahoo that sends reds flag up.

Be careful there are just too many scammers out there.

ashyah

View Profile
i miss you, i cant lose you now
Posted : 13 Feb, 2011 01:16 PM

I was hit by a scammer five days into emailing. He must have been new at it. LOL. But, seriously some people have been fooled. I heard of one lady that had fallen in love with the scammer.

ashyah

View Profile
Scam Emails
Posted : 13 Feb, 2011 01:13 PM

What I really hated was on another site where it is free unless you want to email. Someone sent me an email and in order to read it I joined well guess what? They were deleted!

ashyah

View Profile
Ads
Posted : 13 Feb, 2011 01:10 PM

I don't understand why if this is a Christian site why they must have those ads on here. First thing I see are ads with bikini clad women.

ashyah

View Profile
Illinois, Wisconson, Indiana, ok Michigan and neighboring cities...lol
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 02:36 PM

I feel the same way at least a friend!Im 45 miles ne of Chicago.

ashyah

View Profile
Your worst date
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 02:32 PM

How about a date that lets you order then asks for a separate plate and divides it in half?

ashyah

View Profile
question for men 50 and older---though anyone can answer
Posted : 14 Oct, 2010 06:25 AM

Also, I feel that it is easier to just click past someone on these sites versus meeting them in person.

ashyah

View Profile
question for men 50 and older---though anyone can answer
Posted : 14 Oct, 2010 06:23 AM

Tulip,

This friend of yours that is 35 and wants a woman that wants to be able to have children. Does he already have children?If not why did he wait so long? Was he working on a career? How would he like it if he was a woman?

I personally wonder when younger men contact me. I wonder what they want from me. I don't bother with them.

:waving:

Page : 1 2 3