Author Thread
dizl

View Profile
American Idol
Posted : 13 May, 2009 04:26 PM

Any guesses on who's going to win? Kris and Danny are both worship leaders, so I think it would be great if one of them win, but I think it's going to be Adam.

dizl

View Profile
i like the Office
Posted : 13 May, 2009 04:24 PM

I live in Scranton and that's one of the reasons I find it so funny, because some of the stupid stuff that people do and say I can really see happening here. They also mention different places like Cooper's and the Steamtown Mall. They only shoot sites here for background, never do scenes, but its always fun to see what local businesses they are going to mention.

dizl

View Profile
What is up with the profiles?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2008 02:11 PM

Another woman's point of view - I totally agree with you, sister. What is your reason for being on here, to meet other Christians whom you have mutual things in common with besides just being a Christian. God made many people with many different interests and it is part of the dating process to meet people and discover your similarities and differences. However, being on a dating website clearly takes away some of the process if people do list their likes, dislikes, interests, etc. As a matter of fact, I think I am going to update my profile now.

Oh, and the more hooks you throw out, the better your odds of catching a winner!

Dizl

dizl

View Profile
What is up with the profiles?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2008 02:11 PM

Another woman's point of view - I totally agree with you, sister. What is your reason for being on here, to meet other Christians whom you have mutual things in common with besides just being a Christian. God made many people with many different interests and it is part of the dating process to meet people and discover your similarities and differences. However, being on a dating website clearly takes away some of the process if people do list their likes, dislikes, interests, etc. As a matter of fact, I think I am going to update my profile now.

Oh, and the more hooks you throw out, the better your odds of catching a winner!

Dizl

dizl

View Profile
A question for guys and girls...
Posted : 29 Dec, 2008 01:57 PM

Hi Angel in MN,

I would like to add my own personal viewpoint. I have been part of large churches and small churches. I probably would advise you try a few churches out to find one you feel comfortable in and that is friendly. I go to a small church now and it is truly like a family, which is really nice if your biological family are not Christians.

Maybe you can ask a friend to go with you to church if you don't want to go alone. You don't always know what people believe until you ask them. Also services during the week tend to be less populated than on Sunday, so you may want to try that route.

For Bible reading, I would like to suggest you start with the Gospel of John and then read, Matthew, Mark and Luke. They are directly about the life of Jesus and should help you get to know Him better.

Best wishes.

Dizl

dizl

View Profile
PROPHETIC WORD
Posted : 25 Dec, 2008 07:48 AM

I find it interesting that this profile is no longer on CDFF. I am always amazed at self-proclaimed prophets. From August till now, I have watched television and read the newspaper, and guess what, I'm not afraid. I know how the story ends!!!!

Dizl

dizl

View Profile
new here
Posted : 22 Dec, 2008 02:33 PM

I just found this site a few days ago and at least enjoy reading profiles without smutty language and am enjoying the chat forum.

dizl

View Profile
need a women's opinion
Posted : 22 Dec, 2008 02:31 PM

I agree about the Proverbs 31 thing. Men want women to be perfect!!! We're not, but either are they. Most women I think want someone who will be a partner, not want to be taken care of and I think that is what Proverbs 31 infers. May be just my opinion.