Author Thread
BlackTigress777

View Profile
Chemistry, and waiting to marry?
Posted : 13 Sep, 2013 09:24 PM

As a Christian, you're Supposed to.

But nooo, this generation is so fried, hardly anyone does that anymore. And yet we all wonder why marriages supposedly don't work out.

BlackTigress777

View Profile
Do any of you guys actually wait until marriage on here?
Posted : 11 Sep, 2013 12:54 PM

Thank you, Cat4Christ777! I appreciate the answer. :)

BlackTigress777

View Profile
Why 'Failed' Marriages in the United States
Posted : 10 Sep, 2013 07:35 PM

I have a few reasons why I think marriages fail in the united states.

1. People are simply incompatible. Reasoning is something people are SERIOUSLY missing now days. People will nag and complain about nearly anything and everything and it's not just because they don't personally get a long, it's just that people are a bit selfish now days.

2. People rather play games instead have Real, Committed relationships. I'm sick of seeing "Godly" people claim how Christian they are - yet they can't even wait until marriage to have sex. Boyfriends and Girlfriends have so much sex now days that once they get married, they're not really as affectionate as they should be anymore solely because they've done it so many times. In other words, they get tired of each other so fast, because of the "premarital sex" (I just like to call it by it's real term - Fornication).

3. Media - There's So many songs are about sex, and women - and how many of them can a guy get and all that garbage. Besides that, hardly ANY show on T.V. talks about sex or has sex scenes in it. I honestly hate the media in the U.S. very trashy and provocative at times.

Those are reasons as to why I believe marriages fail in the U.S.

BlackTigress777

View Profile
Do any of you guys actually wait until marriage on here?
Posted : 10 Sep, 2013 06:52 PM

As a Christian person, that's what you're supposed to do. I personally don't think it's all that challenging as people make it out to be.

I'm just wondering if there's any guys on here who wait until marriage or who are at least willing to do so.

You can answer yes or no if you'd like. You don't have to include anything else if you don't want to.