Author Thread
icaretoo

View Profile
Indpls. In Men
Posted : 9 May, 2015 11:52 AM

Indy men, why are you soooo silent. Be bold, reach out to a sista.

icaretoo

View Profile
Should I be concerned?
Posted : 17 Jan, 2015 06:13 PM

My sister is older than I. For most of my sister's life she has been kind of rebel. She still likes to go out and drink and smoke. My dad tries to run a God-fearing house but because she's older she says she will do what she wants to do. She has given our house phone # out and address out to guys she's met online and they have met her here at our house. I feel that my dad's and I prosperity has been hindered by her life style. I know we are under grace and truth but, I think she's pushing it a bit. She tells me I should mind my own business and quit trying to run her life and control hers. She tells total strangers I think I am her boss and the older sister. They look embarrass when she goes on and on. I just shake my head. I know she's looking to start an argument. I tell her she is risking our family lives but she don't think so. I am desperate to move out and get my own place and will do in soon. Should I be worried or concerned. I have put her in God's hands and ask for His mercy concerning her and asked God to touch her heart.

Icaretoo

icaretoo

View Profile
Would You....?
Posted : 9 Jan, 2014 01:42 PM

I would prefer that a man love me, my faults come with the package. I would show him by my actions that God is working on my faults. Hopefully, the man has opened himself up to God as well and is allowing God to work on his faults as well. I fast and pray now, for God to remove anything in me that is not like Him. He alone is the cleanser.

icaretoo

View Profile
Marry Partially deaf guy
Posted : 9 Jan, 2014 01:08 PM

Being partially deaf should not take away your personality. If a person has a nice personality, Godfearing man, you have enough in common and you both feel that God is pairing you two together, it wouldn't matter. I don't always go by looks. You could be the perfect person for someone and not the perfect person for another. Hope this makes sense.

icaretoo

View Profile
Would you women have done the same thing or left it alone?
Posted : 9 Jan, 2014 12:48 PM

I probably would have done the same thing. On the other hand, cuddling, doesn't have to include sex. It can lead to other things, though, but, both people have to decide the boundary line. If there is respect on both sides, it be done without feeling uncomfortable.

I've been there, feeling comfortable and feeling uncomfortable. I do like that info about the 5 Love Languages though. Humm...

icaretoo

View Profile
What's up guys?
Posted : 9 Jan, 2014 12:09 PM

Do you prefer a woman in your city, or a woman out of your city? Why?

icaretoo

View Profile
Hello Indy Godfearing men
Posted : 28 Dec, 2013 07:50 PM

Well, I guess, there aren't any Indy Godfearing men, who are looking for a Godly woman. So, I am issuing a challenge to Godly men, in the US, I open my state to all states, in the US, no out of the country. I belong to a national church org. Anybody heard of COTLG?

icaretoo

View Profile
Hello Indy Godfearing men
Posted : 24 Dec, 2013 01:33 PM

What's up? Are you out here?

Do you really want a Godfearing Indy woman?

icaretoo

View Profile
single Indianapolis, In men over 56
Posted : 6 Sep, 2013 06:51 PM

Hey Indy men, don't let it be true, that all the single great real christian men are gone. Tell me it isn't so. (smile)

icaretoo

View Profile
Hi everyone! I'm an Administrator at CDFF!
Posted : 11 Aug, 2013 08:40 PM

Hello everybody, from Indy.