Author Thread
benexcel

View Profile
why is divorce so rampant and also a last resort to a failed marriage.
Posted : 15 Oct, 2013 03:47 AM

@cat, thanks very much for ur contribution, I will love to have a lively conversation with u.God bless u.

benexcel

View Profile
sexual intercourse before marriage.
Posted : 14 Oct, 2013 05:21 AM

i disagree with u, it is wrong to have sex before marriage, cos almost all single men out there are after sex except those in the christian faith.. for e.g what i desire from a lady is not sex but of godly character.

benexcel

View Profile
Benexcel
Posted : 14 Oct, 2013 12:47 AM

i luv people like u, cos u are very inquisitive. to me sex before marriage is wrong from biblical point of view, cos the bible says ur body is the temple of God.A Guy that is looking for sex fom his patner before marriage is not a responsible guy and the relationship wil not last once he has gotten what he wants. since i gave my life to christ i av desist from fornication for 4years, though it has not been easy but the grace of God has kept me. pls i will talk to u later. God bless u.

benexcel

View Profile
sexual intercourse before marriage.
Posted : 14 Oct, 2013 12:28 AM

is sexual intercourse right before marriage from a biblical point of view.

benexcel

View Profile
Posted : 14 Oct, 2013 12:25 AM

@cat thanks for ur contribution. i wanted to ask u about ur view on sexual intercourse before marriage.

benexcel

View Profile
Posted : 11 Oct, 2013 05:10 AM

these questions are for u cat.

benexcel

View Profile
Benexcel
Posted : 11 Oct, 2013 05:06 AM

I understand, there are still some good nigerian guys, not all are bad. it takes the fear of God for someone to desist from evil acts. I do fear God and can't see myself engaging in any evil act. pls don't see all Nigerian guys as bad. God bless u.

benexcel

View Profile
Benexcel
Posted : 11 Oct, 2013 05:04 AM

thanks sisygirl. to the first questn, I was being specific about some of the attributes I love most in people from the westrn world not from my future life patner. for me what I desire most from my life patner is to be God fearing. and the other question God can actually choose ur life patner for u, if u ask him by faith. what I mean is that for e.g if a man has more than one spouses and wants to get married to one of them, he might make the mistake of choosing the wrong one therby resulting in divorce bcos the marriage has failed. reason because he didnt ask God wch one to get married to.

3rd question, one of the characteristcs I know about living thing is adaptability. I believ I can adapt to anything in life cos I m living thing.Thank u and God bless u.

benexcel

View Profile
Posted : 11 Oct, 2013 04:36 AM

thank u for ur contribution. av enlightened me more on the subject of divorce. av a question to ask u, can I?

benexcel

View Profile
Posted : 11 Oct, 2013 04:30 AM

thanks u for ur contribution. if I may ask did u pray for him and ask God to change his life cos prayer is the only key to all life difficulties. God bless u.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5