Author Thread
dtroftheking

View Profile
West Coast & Tahoe friends
Posted : 20 Dec, 2015 12:04 PM

Where are all of you? Looking for fellowship M/F & prayer buddies!

dtroftheking

View Profile
Elf on the Shelf
Posted : 20 Dec, 2015 11:51 AM

No comment needed excellent post thank you!!

dtroftheking

View Profile
We are not fighting against flesh and blood....
Posted : 20 Dec, 2015 11:48 AM

He (Yahweh) spoke to my heart this morning as I thought about Christmas & society taking Jesus out of everything. Actually even Christians have conformed & celebrate it in a very secular way....

Narrow road we are on & we are not a popular majority - us true real followers of Christ!

No point getting upset about persecution it is not our battle it belongs to the Lord! He won already!

If we would focus more on helping & loving people rather than trying to battle them we might get them to listen to & read the word of God!

Be the example of the joy & gift of salvation He brought to us!

We should Get on our knees praying instead of arguing with non-believers & each other!

It is the Holy Spirits job! Only by His Spirit! Only God ONLY GOD!

In Yeshua name what a beautiful powerful name! Yeshua Yeshua Yeshua

Baruch Hashem Adonai

dtroftheking

View Profile
predestination vs free will > What do you think?
Posted : 16 Sep, 2014 03:34 PM

In some ways I regret starting this post but I really thought we could do it all in love as mature believers and all on a path and seeking and studying the word of God.

I am genuinely wanting a better understanding of the word and we should be able to respectfully share without condemning which last time I checked is not our job to judge the heart. I also read the other post on this topic and those that are truly coming with love praise God and bless you! It is not about us it is all about Jesus!

All I can say is this the bible is very much to the point when it says without love it is for NOTHING > Is not love the greatest of all???

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not love & charity, I am nothing. 1Cor 13:2

1 Corinthians 13:8

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

1John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1Cor 13:13 For there are these three things that endure: Faith, Hope and Love, but the greatest of these is Love.

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

1 Thessalonians 1:3

We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

on and on..................... May our Abba bestow discernment, wisdom, and most of all love in our hearts as we fellowship and learn from each other :) :prayingf:

dtroftheking

View Profile
Posted : 15 Sep, 2014 12:49 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience, research and conclusion. I did not post this to cause division at all. I am studying myself and just want to hear what people have studied and concluded for themselves. The bottom line is yes this is one of the controversial topics that the body does not agree on. Sadly it should not divide us but instead be a lesson and opportunity to love each other as family in spite of the differences. We really should focus more on what we do agree on.... Loving each other and the lost and spreading the good news and his love :bouncy: I pray that no one here will be offensive to another. :prayingf:

dtroftheking

View Profile
Posted : 14 Sep, 2014 04:41 PM

This will be interesting discussion and please include scriptures when responding and why you believe what you believe.

Be respectful none of us is God :glow:

dtroftheking

View Profile
Cold, Hot, Lukewarm - Conforming to????
Posted : 26 Mar, 2013 07:15 AM

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God has given you eyes to see and ears to here! Wise response > I have so much to say but would be a book! Perhaps fellowship & discussion if you are open to that sometime soon........

dtroftheking

View Profile
Cold, Hot, Lukewarm - Conforming to????
Posted : 17 Sep, 2012 09:31 PM

I have been going into the chat room lately and will sit in the prayer room or bible study room alone or long periods of time and once in awhile someone will come in and go out or a spammer will say something rude.....

If I go into the over 40 chat room I have done this often hoping and praying they will chat about something meaningful nothing.... I tried to start something was ignored or amen and that's it you can't get anyone to get real I love talking about the Lord and diving deap into the word and search for those hidden jewels .......

Anyways will be hard to find serious believers here is my conclusion but the small percent that is here :applause:

I think I would prefer to have a small group of real believers than attend a church at this point.....

Most guys that respond to me are not that interested in discussing the Lord with me or praying I usually start the prayers what is wrong with that picture men wake up take the lead ..................... and what has happened to old fashioned courting a lady....... gentlemen where are you.....

dtroftheking

View Profile
weight issue
Posted : 14 Sep, 2012 08:12 PM

Hi all I have been there and done that..... I have had a lot of experiences I use to have a "Marilyn" type figure and sadly the Christian men were the worse offenders of trying to get me to not honor God, Non Christian men saw me as a good woman and had utmost respect..... Now I am overweight i have been for a long time the reasons don't really matter I have felt used for my body being nice and rejected for not measuring up to societies expectations as well. I have a disabled son and so stress is part of it too I suppose. The bottom line for me is this.... I know about health, nutrition, fitness no excuses there but people who are overweight I would say are hiding their pain. God wants us free of that... I am finally at a place where I want to be healthy for God not man or to fit in... I am at a place where I don't care what people think which frees me to please God only. I am on a journey to glorify God my King by feasting only on foods that he made if it is artificial or altered by man which I think the enemy uses to keep us unhealthy... read the sugar blues read about all the preservatives and chemicals.... 80% of what you by in the store is not really food at all.... or not pure food anyways.... fall in love with Jesus so you can learn to love yourself the way he loves you and accepts you.. Psalms 139 is my favorite if I start to feel bad.... Men & women should see through the eyes of Jesus not the world!!! God calls us higher and has higher purposes than to just be in the world and think like world. Find your purpose and fall in love with Jesus and trust him to give you strength he will and he is so loving and full of amazing grace

Love your sis in the Lord and all you beautiful women we are like snowflakes each unique and beautiful email me anytime you need prayer I will even give my personal email to you if you want support in your journey to honor God with your body

LisaRenee - Daughter of the KING OF KINGS - JESUS

dtroftheking

View Profile
The most awful experience
Posted : 8 Jul, 2012 07:13 AM

God will restore you and allow God to use for his purposes and glory we don't always know how that entire experience will play out. We could draw many conclusions but only God really knows. Your heart was in the right place to be kind and generous and provide a good experience and God knows your heart!! :) Don't allow the enemy to steal your joy or plant seeds of doubt. I have been through a horrific experience with someone I met who was a con artist and very convincing - did , said all the right things - knew scripture, prayed etc... anyways I had to come to a place where with all my heart I could say out loud and to others and mean it

FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO

I will never give up hope even if I get knocked down along the way. It did take time to get to that place of letting go of the hurt and disappointment and loss but God has been faithful - Beauty for Ashes!

Hurting people - hurt people sadly

I will always hug hurting hearts even if it hurts

Praying for you my brother in the Lord - God has a fabulous woman of God to compliment you in serving him :)

Page : 1 2