Author Thread
Mark1123

View Profile
True Love.
Posted : 1 Jun, 2011 09:41 AM

True Love that comes from God is possible for all of us christians. We just have to trust and believe. I don't think that man can truely love without God in his heart but do not give upon love!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have had bad expereriences in relationships that does not mean that true love is not out there! Patience in finding true love and watiting on God are the keys! I have had a couple bad experiences in relationships but I will not give up on finding that true, Godly love!! Mark

Mark1123

View Profile
christians and pre-marital sex
Posted : 1 Jun, 2011 09:26 AM

Amen to that pixy. So true!! Great word!

Mark1123

View Profile
Posted : 1 Jun, 2011 09:24 AM

Thanks so much for all your responses to this post! I knew that it was a big problem in the church but it is nice to get other christians feedback on it. We need to pray for a revival of repentance in this area and in all areas of sin for that matter! Another area of great concern is christians watching TV and Movies that are inappropriate for christians to watch! I am far from perfect myself but the Bible says, "avoid all appearance of evil". It is not legalism to want to do what is right!! Mark

Mark1123

View Profile
Posted : 29 May, 2011 10:38 AM

Amen to that Pixy! Why read the Bible or even believe what it says if your not going to live by it? It is a heart issue not just not commiting the sin! I really appreciate everybodies feedback on this very tradgic problem in the church today!

Mark1123

View Profile
Posted : 28 May, 2011 10:48 AM

I agree, that is sad! Did you mean christians have said that The Bible is too strict and is not practical for today or non-christians? Thanks.

Mark1123

View Profile
Posted : 28 May, 2011 07:27 AM

Forgive me for this subject but I am amazed at how many christians are justifying pre-marital sex. The Bible is 100% clear that fornication is a sin!!! I wholeheartedly believe that we should stay pure and i as a man am not ashamed of it. Have you gals run into this same problem with fellow christians? Thanks so much for your input! Mark

Mark1123

View Profile
dating a man with vision problems
Posted : 28 May, 2011 07:17 AM

Thanks Miss Wendy. That's wonderful and I appreciate your input! Mark

Mark1123

View Profile
Posted : 27 May, 2011 08:41 PM

Thanks for all your input ladies. That is very helpful! Blessings!

Mark

Mark1123

View Profile
Posted : 27 May, 2011 08:39 PM

Thanks Godslamb! I appreciate your input very much! Compatibility means so much. Blessings!

Mark

Mark1123

View Profile
Posted : 27 May, 2011 09:59 AM

I wanted to ask you gals if you would date a man who has vision problems even if he truely knew how to love and care for you? Just curious and thanks for your feedback! Blessings! Mark:waving:

Page : 1 2