Author Thread
BunnyJean

View Profile
I am struggling with my faith...
Posted : 18 Feb, 2009 08:02 PM

After dating someone very special for several years, just when we were scheduled to get married, he decided that the relationship was "not going to work." With that statement, he turned around and walked away. The situation left me broken and confused, BUT GOD! Even though it has felt like I have been under seige from spiritual attacks, the Holy Spirit keeps speaking for me to trust God. The enemy of my soul is trying to get me to just give up. I thank God for the saints who are praying for my victory over this matter. In the meantime I must forget what lays behind, and press forward. Though it is painful, I am striving to hold fast to the truth that God is able to bring me through to a place of overcoming victory. Scripture tells me that the "prayers of a righteous man avails much", so I solicit your prayers that God's will shall be fulfilled in this matter.

BunnyJean

View Profile
Just introducing myself
Posted : 31 Jan, 2009 08:59 PM

Just recently celebrated my 62nd birthday on January 14th. I am actively involved in ministry in the church, and trusting the Lord to bring the individual He desires into my life to share life and ministry with. I love the Lord. I love serving through the ministry of the Word, Church Leadership Development and watching the Lord bring His people into a place of unity, love and spiritual maturity. I love life, travel, reading, good conversation and good friends. Life is something to be cherished, for it is a gift from God. I tend toward being sentimental and tender. I am a romantic at heart, and love strolling together enjoying God's creation while holding hands. Loyalty and honesty are very important to me. As the Lord has shown me many things re: marriage over the past few years, I plan to put into practice those insights necessary to make a successful marriage.