Author Thread
openminded2009

View Profile
Are There Ever Second Chances?
Posted : 10 Jun, 2011 02:04 PM

I understand as Christians we make mistakes and we are not perfect. I married a nonChristian at age 18 and was almost in that abusive marriage for 18 years. Now divorced with 3 beautiful girls, I am wondering is there a such thing as a second chance to be married again? Just don't seem to be any hope....

openminded2009

View Profile
Interracial Dating?
Posted : 11 Dec, 2009 03:58 AM

Thank you for all the replies! I guess there are a few of us. I just wondered because there are some who speak against it.

God's blessings!

openminded2009

View Profile
why wont women respond
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 06:19 PM

Ozzy, you stated...Dude women are sooooo picky especially christian women its crazyness and they always want that knight in shining armor unfortunatley they fail to realize nobody is perfect eventually they do tho.

Men I believe especially on this site is MORE picky than women. They send winks, then the woman emails and no response?? Why wink??

openminded2009

View Profile
Interracial Dating?
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 04:58 PM

Amen and amen....

openminded2009

View Profile
Interracial Dating?
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 06:55 AM

Is it really not biblical to date someone of a different race? I am asking because it seems there are connections sometimes but when the individual finds out the person is of another race, they totally stop communicating...why is that?

I was just wondering if it was a sin and do we have to match skin color?? I am open to date/marry any race, but wow the pickings sure are slim....

openminded2009

View Profile
Married Christian Men?
Posted : 18 Oct, 2009 02:53 PM

Since I have entered the "dating scene" there seems to be many "christian" men who are portraying they are single when in fact they are married. They are quoting scriptures, praying all the things most Christian women appreciate of a real Christian man, then when it is meeting time, the truth is revealed?

Could someone explain some of the "warning signs" of a married "christian man" portraying to be single? Thanks!

openminded2009

View Profile
It's difficult to find a guy on this site
Posted : 3 Oct, 2009 04:51 PM

Ummm, I don't know of many true Christian women settling for the "bad". There just isn't enough true Christian men, about 95% of them are married already? So, there wife is very very blessed!

openminded2009

View Profile
ARE THERE ANY REAL CHRISTIAN MEN OUT THERE?
Posted : 3 Oct, 2009 04:48 PM

Maybe all the good Christian men are gone? I mean real Christians?

openminded2009

View Profile
Divorce
Posted : 11 Sep, 2009 07:28 PM

Well, I will just give my testimony. My X and I filed for the divorce together side by side at the courthouse in front of the clerk's desk. He would sign a page and I would look it over and sign, then we would hand it over to the lady across the counter and she would stamp it and she was looking at us like, "they are here together filing this??" She thought I was his girlfriend there to support him filing against his wife and when she found out I was the wife, she was shocked! With each passing of pages, I had a huge smile on my face because the nightmare was finally over. We didn't argue, there was no ill-will and we actually walked out of the courthouse and into the courthouse together. It was awesome!!! It was the most compromising, peaceful, getting along times we EVER had! So, by the grace of God I was blessed from the beginning to end and the divorce ONLY took one month to be finalized!

openminded2009

View Profile
It's difficult to find a guy on this site
Posted : 11 Sep, 2009 07:19 PM

Your topic is interesting, because since I have become single, I have found myself attracted to men who are either older with gray hair. Some of these men, women may not take a second look at, at my age, but it was their personality that attracted me to them. Of course this took time after talking with them and knowing their heart. I am assuming there are a few in this world who are true heart seekers. For looks do change over time, what happens later when the individual turns old? Will the other person then leave them to find someone younger and prettier?

Page : 1 2