Author Thread
aChristianBoy

View Profile
Did you know many men still prefer a woman with a good...?
Posted : 1 Aug, 2017 11:13 PM

...personality

We are not intimidated by a woman with education, opinions..or stunning good looks. As you know, those fade with time...

...but a woman with a beautiful personality...wow...she can be bbw, poor... or have physical handicaps...if the love of Jesus flows through her, that beauty remains alive longer...

...even in her older years (even when facing dementia), her beauty can still be seen..

..priceless

aChristianBoy

View Profile
How should love in a marriage really work?
Posted : 1 Aug, 2017 10:47 PM

do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness?... Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?�

2 Corinthians 6:14

For those who have never been married, it's not impossible to "fall in love with the one" (it happened on this site plenty of times) We can choose to love everyone (as Jesus taught), but NEVER to lower our standards on who we marry.

aChristianBoy

View Profile
Scammers...
Posted : 4 May, 2017 07:47 PM

Most "real" Christian men on this site are likely busy working (or are already wealthy--but would still work to maintain their wealth.)

Some men (or scammers) will send out numerous messages to women to see who would bite the bait.

Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits will have plenty of poverty. -Proverbs 28:19

aChristianBoy

View Profile
How has God Blessed you lately?
Posted : 4 May, 2017 07:30 PM

I survived a recent car accident. Halleluyah!!!

aChristianBoy

View Profile
This is easy I suppose. Answer me.
Posted : 4 May, 2017 07:19 PM

It's better to live alone in the corner of an attic than with a quarrelsome wife. -Proverbs 25:24

If a woman (who demands time & affection from her husband) does it in a loving and submissive way, she may get much better results that using anger or nagging.

Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife. -Proverbs 21:19

aChristianBoy

View Profile
Is a self defence couse acceptable for christian women?
Posted : 4 May, 2017 07:00 PM

In today's society where rapists and human traffickers are constantly increasing, learning self defense is practical and not sinful.

King David was a great warrior & fighter -- yet, he was known to be the "man after God's own heart".

aChristianBoy

View Profile
Dating advice from someone who is...
Posted : 20 Jul, 2016 03:16 AM

actually successful on this site. Here are some facts:

A. I have never flirted with any woman on this site. Yet I have rsceived proposals from several attractive women. ( from US, Europe, only 1 from Asia

*Those women were socially intelligent regulars on this site*

B.I only responded to one woman because she is submissive, very emotionally intelligent and loves God. Also kosher

*Pause* Only posted this because I see the same people here still single after many years on this site. I dont have all the answers but im willing to help only those humble enough to seek counsel. " the wise person loves wisdom" (proverb)