Author Thread
cadius

View Profile
The earth is really flat
Posted : 12 Mar, 2017 07:33 PM

How high is the firmament?

It is suggested that it is about 6.400 km above the earth surface, making up the half of a sphere.

The earth is below, and flat except for mountains and hills. Before the flood it was much flatter of course.

Then what is below the earth? Maybe another half of a sphere, filled partially with earth and water, and with underground channels of water. Remember there were 4 rivers going out from the Garden of Eden and these could have been connected to underground fountains in the "deep", which was the only thing that existed at day 1 of creation. The Spirit of God hovered upon the face of the deep, it is written.

So we have these three levels: heaven, earth and below the earth. We may be living inside a kind of sphere, but then in the middle on a flat plane. Hence we can say that the earth is flat, with a spherical firmament above and maybe something of the same above. This all could be resting on the 4 pillars the Bible speaks of which makes up the foundations of the earth.

There is no escaping this place, to Mars or the Moon or to Venus, or whatever. Only Enoch was taken up, and then Moses was woken up and taken to heaven, according to the Bible.

At the end the heavens will roll back like a scroll, as it is written in Revelation, and we will see our Lord, and all the world will see Him, and we who believe in Him will be taken up in the air, up those 6.400 km, into heaven above the firmament. It will not be a surprise as we will know where our destination is, it seems to me. That will be totally amazing. I hope we will all be there :)

cadius

View Profile
The earth is really flat
Posted : 12 Mar, 2017 07:13 PM

The earth is flat, and there is no curvature.

Theoretically you could see all the way to the 100 foot high ice wall encircling the earth perimeter, making up the "south pole".

But you cannot see that far. Why? Because we have an atmosphere which consists of water droplets. All this mist makes up something like a fog when you try to see far away, and you cannot see through a fog.

But we can see pretty far away on a clear day, like over 50km, as they have seen the US city of Chicago across the great lake Michigan. It is not a mirage, as it is not mirrored upside down.

The earth curvature on a 12.800km diameter sphere would amount to 20cm per 1.6 km squared distance from your position. This means that objects far away would fall below the curvature, and also that the horizon would always be below your level of eyesight.

But the horizon is always at your level of eyesight. The horizon is also horizontal left-right, that is why it is called "horizon", it is horizon-tal. It can only be like that on a flat earth.

Some will say that light bends - or refracts - as it goes through a mist of water, which we naturally have in our atmosphere at 1 ATM pressure. And it is true that light refracts through water, as you can try this yourself. Place an object behind a plastic bottle of water and see it bends up on the other side.

But this refraction is not enough to account for the visibility of far away objects, as is clearly proven time and again. For instance ships have reported to see light from lighthouses over 150km away, and this would not be possible on a globe, as it would require the light to refract at the exact same degree as the curvature which it does not as the refraction is variable with the amount of water in the air. Water always seeks to be perfectly level, and it is called level too. We are on a "plane", not a "planet" - lose the "t".

The globe is the last great deception by a desperate enemy, of whom it is written: "For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north" (Isa 14.13)

Notice the "north" is the coveted position, and we know Satan wants to "sit in the throne of God", "showing himself to be God". The congregation is the highest angels serving God, and there will be - or are - the 24 elders spoken of. The throne of God rests upon a sea of glass - could this be the firmament, which is like a "molten looking glass"? Is this where the saints will be for 1000 years, in heaven, above the firmament?

I find this topic to be exceptionally interesting, and to me it makes perfect sense, especially since I think the Bible confirms it. The implications are staggering, as this is one of the greatest deceptions imaginable. Who is searching for truth, no matter what it takes? Who among us is able to think outside the box, to admit that we really know nothing? Who is willing to be like a child, to be led by the hand, step by step, as the Lord shows the truth to those who yearn for answers, not trusting his own wisdom or the wisdom of the experts and of the world. Clearly this is a topic which will create great division among Christians, and lead to a lot of debate.

Are you willing to check it out? To search for yourself, to do experiments and research on your own. Are you in charge of your own life philosophy or have you given that power to someone else? Is the truth about the earth a democratic matter, to be voted upon, or is truth independent of how many who believes in it? These are all interesting questions in light of this topic, and I hope you will think about it more than just fleetingly, and pray for light on the matter. Once you fully take the step over the abyss of deception, life will never be the same! God bless and take care.

cadius

View Profile
The earth is really flat
Posted : 12 Mar, 2017 06:07 PM

The earth is stationary, not moving.

It is the stars which are moving. The brightest star in the sky - the north star - Polaris - is always right above the north pole, which is at the center of the earth. That is why it is called the North Star.

All the stars are moving in circles in the firmament, except these "wandering stars" which go back and forth to and from various places. The stars may be angels, as we know that Satan was described as a star which fell from heaven (Rev.12) and he drew a third of the stars of heaven with him.

So the stars may be the angels, and the north star may be the place of the throne of God right above the center of the flat earth - our north pole.

We may be looking right up at millions of angels positioned around in heaven, around the throne of God. Could this be true? If so, the wandering stars are angelic messengers going to and fro, fulfilling the commands of God which is sitting on his throne (Rev.4) where thousands of angels minister to Him.

Can we take the Bible literally?

If so, then God created the earth BEFORE the son and moon, which he made on the 4th day. How can this be true, if we are on a globe, which needs the sun to spin around?

Modern scientism - which is nothing but a new age religion mix of the three evils from Babylon (the philosophy of man being god), Medio-Persia (the worship of stars and outer space) and Greece (the invention of the globe by Eratosthenes, based on the premise of parallell sun rays, which can easily be falsified) - hence we have the beast coming up from the sea in Rev.13 being a mix of a leopard (Greece, the third animal in Dan.7), a bear (M-P, the second animal) and a lion (Babylon, the first beast in Dan.7). It is a beast of false philosophy, of deception, and it has been working for close to 500 years now, and with NASA the deception got even bigger, as they rose up into heaven and claimed to know what is - effectively dethroning our creator God in the minds of billions of people on earth.

Wake up! Realize that you have been fed a bunch of lies since early childhood when they gave you the globe. You came into a religion, the new age deception of Big Bang/Evolution/Globe/Coming Aliens. If and when you see these facts, you will be shocked at the reactions of others as you share this truth. You will be mocked and ridiculed to the extreme, you will lose friends and family, and you will be looked upon as an idiot for not accepting the great truths given to mankind by the Authorites and Experts and Scientists...the High Priests of this age of deception.

But those who love the truth, will prevail, and will not be deceived. Once you see that the earth is flat with a firmament above, just as the Bible says, there is no going back. No topic has caught the interest of people as this truth, and clearly this is the Spirit of God working. I believe this is the first angel's message, and it will - and is - lightening up the world. Receive this light, so you can go on to the next level when it comes, the second angel. Time is short.

cadius

View Profile
The earth is really flat
Posted : 12 Mar, 2017 05:25 PM

�And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.� (Rev.6.13)

If you believe in the globe/space theory, this means that billions of stars with unimaginable combined weight will actually fall to the earth...does that sound reasonable?

"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen. (Rev.1.7)

How is it possible that "every eye" will see Christ? This is hard to imagine if earth is a ball, but on a flat earth this is perfectly possible.

I think it makes sense that the earth is a flat disc, with the north pole in the center and the antarctic being the circumference - the outer border - and we know it has an ice wall up to 100 feet high. This has been an effective border for the ancient people, and it is for us too. That is also why Antarctica is off limits for most people, since the treaty of 1959, ratified in 1961, effectively closing off Antarctica.

This was just a few years after the US Operation Fishbowl where they sent up numerous nuclear bombs high up over the earth, to try to crack the dome (the firmament) or the "fishbowl" of the Lord. This was part of Operation Dominic, which means "Lord" or "Master" - the dominant one.

And that happened some years after the antarctic expeditions of this US Admiral Byrd, check that out - quite an interesting story. The interest in antarctica was extreme after the south pole was allegedly reached by one of my countrymen, Roald Amundsen in 1911.

But they probably discovered the foundations of the firmament - who knows? The Nazis also gained intense interest in the antarctica and sent a number of u-boats there. We know that several Nazis were transferred to DARPA and NASA after WWII in Operation Paperclip, like e.g. Werner Von Braum. He was the german rocket expert and became head of rocket research in NASA, joined by many other nazi researchers.

But you can believe in NASA if you will. I believe in our heavenly Father, and in His Son, and I pray for the guidance of their Holy Spirit. In front of God every man is a liar, including NASA and all their freemasons.

cadius

View Profile
The earth is really flat
Posted : 12 Mar, 2017 05:06 PM

The interesting thing that I forgot to mention, is that since 1972 nobody has been above so-called "low earth orbit" which is only 100km above.

The distance to the moon is a staggering 384,400 km, and as mentioned only 24 people have ever been higher than low earth orbit. Nobody has been higher in 45 years!

Wow...you should think that once we "cracked the moon" we would be there every weekend, and today - 45 years later - there should be daily trips almost. I mean, they went to the moon in 1970 with a total computer power less than in your iPhone...how can anyone really believe such nonsense?

Even worse, in 1962 the US sent probes to Mars and Venus, several years before the moon landing. Clearly this was a psyop to save face before the Russians, but it was also the first steps in this great deception.

Billions of people believe the globe theory and the existence of outer space mainly due to the 1972 image of earth allegedly taken by NASA, called the "Blue Marble". It would take decades until the next images were presented, the first one allegedly taken in 2002. But NASA themselves admit these images are composites, made in digital editing software, put together by thousands of low-earth-orbit images.

If the globe theory is true, and there is outer space with vacuum, how come that we have stable atmospheric pressure? How come that the near-to-perfect vacuum in outer space does not take all the air away from earth?

Because there is a firmament - a hard barrier between the earth and above, and above that firmament is still water. Read Genesis - God separated the waters above from the waters below, by setting up the firmament which is an amazing engineering feat. A giant half-globe above us, where the sun and the moon moves, and the stars too are in that firmament. Yes, IN the firmament.

God created TWO lights, not only one. The sun and moon are BOTH lights, as it clearly says that God created TWO lights, one to shine during daytime and one to shine during the night. We can prove that the moon light is not a reflection of the sun light, as the moon light is colder than its shade, whereas it is opposite for the sun light.

But there are hundreds, yea I bet thousands, of clues and proofs that the earth is not a globe, but a flat disc with a hard firmament barrier above, and on top of that firmament God has his throne.

Quite a sobering thought. God is not far away. The firmament could be only 4.000 miles above, that is about 6.400 km. The sun and the moon is close, as you can see when you use a zoom camera or a telescope to check it, and you can easily focus on the moon.

How come the moon is always facing earth with the same side? Could it be perfectly syncronized by the earth rotation like that for decades and centuries? How reasonable is that? We have never seen the dark side of the moon, only these 24 astronatus, of which many are freemasons, as were the space flight manager of NASA and many others within the NASA/DARPA system.

I took an image of the moon a couple of days ago with a Nikon P900, the world's best superzoom camera. Check it out at https://postimg.org/image/e79x9p775/

cadius

View Profile
The earth is really flat
Posted : 12 Mar, 2017 04:48 PM

Do you realize that the earth really is flat? It is not round, like a globe.

I am not joking.

There is no outer space. Instead there is a firmament above the earth (Genesis 1.6-8) which God created, and above that firmament there is still water (Psalms 148.4). So there is no going beyond that FIRM-a-ment - that is impossible - as it is like "molten looking glass" (Job 37.18).

Outer space is a big deception, to provide cover for the alien/demon invasion that will come, with Satan presenting himself as Christ returned in the last great deception, before the true return of our Lord the Son of God. If everybody knew there was no outer space, they would not be deceived by this evil invasion, but now they will. This is the "strong delusion" that God has sent, and those who do not have a "love for the truth" will fall for it.

Think for yourself! Be critical of the things of scientism! Question everything those people say. And do not believe me either - check this for yourself. Test the globe. Do experiments, as I have done. Once you see this deception for what it is, your life will never be the same!

The Globe theory (that the earth is a globe) was popularized by Copernicus in 1543, and it quickly became a main topic of interest among the Jesuits, who even have a telescope in Arizona called "Lucifer". You cannot make this up. This goes beyond anything you could ever have imagined - at least it did for me.

The Globe theory, the Big Bang and Evolution are the three great deceptions in the end time, in my opinion.

These deceptions remove the Center of Reality far away from this earth, to a place infinitely far away - in the center of the Universe - and this has a very negative impact on the human consciousness and the experience of meaning in this world. 99.9% of the people today have fallen for this great deception, but now things are changing. Hundreds of thousands are waking up, and this will only increase in the coming years. Prepare for the end time!

The earth is flat, and the Bible confirms that it is "immovable", that God created it and it is kept in existence by His great Power. The earth does not spin at 1000 miles per hour - have you ever felt it? No. Have you ever seen the earth as a globe? No - you only believed what you were told. All your ideas about a globe is second-hand, and it is not backed by the Word of God.

In the end there will be three great messages to warn the people, and the first message is "Give glory to God! Worship him who created heaven and earth, and the fountains of water" Do you get the idea? The first message is about this earth and its creation.

The globe/big bang/evolution is the greatest deception imaginable, and the latter two deceptions totally depend on the globe model. Check out NASA - there never was a moon landing. This has been debunked a long time ago, and there are hundreds of proofs that the US faked the moon landings in 1969-1972.

During the 6 Apollo trips by NASA to the moon in that periode, 24 people were close to or on the moon, and of these 12 allegedly walked on the moon. ("fake 24 Elders") First there were 2 successful flights, numbers 11 and 12. Then Apollo 13 failed - as this is the mystical number 13. (Apollo 13 was launched at 13:13, on April 11. 1970 - interesting time of day.) Then 14, 15, 16 and 17 were successful. Notice: 2 ok, 1 fail, 4 ok - again we see the 1+2+4=7 equation from the Creation story and all 7-sequences in the Bible.

Apollo? Why that name? Because it means "the Destroyer" - Apollyon is the name of Satan, check Revelation 9.1-11. This is the "abomination of desolation", the destruction of faith and science in the end times. These three deceptions denies and removes God as the Creator.

Check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmFTgeK7U6U

cadius

View Profile
The Number 7 Key to the Book of Revelation
Posted : 20 May, 2014 11:18 AM

From Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmoni

"The name Palmoni appears in the original Hebrew in the biblical book of Daniel.[1] The still widely used King James Version of 1611 refers to Palmoni indirectly as "that certain saint" � "or," as a marginal note from the translators says, "the numberer of secrets, or, the wonderful numberer: Heb. Palmoni."[2]"

Now I quote from http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2011/01/24/the-wonderful-numberer-of-secrets-palmoni-that-certain-saint/

From http://www.servinghistory.com/topics/Palmoni

�Palmoni appears as a name in the original Hebrew in the book of Daniel 8:13. The widely used 1611 King James Bible refers to Palmoni indirectly as �that certain saint� . . . �or,� as a marginal note from the translators says, �the numberer of secrets, or, the wonderful numberer: Heb. Palmoni.��

From the root word �Palmowniy� is derived the name for this certain saint �Palmoni�. Now, taking this a step further we can look to the Young�s Literal Translation for the specific root term meaning, Daniel 8:13-

�And I hear a certain holy one speaking, and a certain holy one saith to the wonderful numberer who is speaking: Till when [is] the vision of the continual [sacrifice], and of the transgression, an astonishment, to make both sanctuary and host a treading down?�

פלמוני palmowniy {pal-mo-nee�} probably for 06423; TWOT � 1772a; pron AV � that certain 1; 1 1) a certain one

Palmoni Strong�s 7140, 6422 פַּלְמֹנִי

�Palmoni means �Certain one� a particular, but single indefinite person or thing

The revealing angel is called �The Numberer of secrets� or �the wonderful numberer� / Palmoni (1). He is the numberer of secrets, for from him there is nothing hidden�the wonderful numberer, so others; his name is called Wonderful.�

Quoting from the article �211. Angel Palmoni Bearer of secrets�

�In Daniel 8:13 we read, �Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation,� etc.? Here, a revelation of a certain future prophetic event was made to Daniel, by a certain saint or holy one, i.e., a holy angel; and �another� angel asked a question concerning numbers��How long,� etc.? The name of �that certain saint� is given in the Hebrew, and is placed in the margin, with its meaning. His name is �PALMONI,� and it means �the numberer of secrets, or the wonderful numberer.��

�So that there is one holy angel, at least, whose function has to do with numbers. Numbers, therefore, and their secrets, hold an important place in the words as well as in the works of God. �A wonderful numbered� (�PALMONI�) presides over them, and has his place in making known the things of God . . . not only the �days� in which revealed events shall take place are numbered, but the words also themselves are numbered- then we shall have a great and wondrous proof of the Divine, verbal, and even literal inspiration of the Word of God. �It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter� (Proverbs 25:2). In searching out, therefore, the secrets of the Word of God, we are doing not only a royal, but an honourable work.�

In the book �Signpost of History� by J. Bernard Nicklin, the summary reads-

�The prophet Daniel earnestly desired to know the meaning of the times and under the tutelage of Palmoni, the Wonderful Numberer, -The Numberer of Secrets- he was wonderfully blessed with revelations concerning future things.�

From an incredible sermon by Dr. Ian R.K. Paisley entitled �The Numbers of Scripture�-

http://www.ianpaisley.org/revivalist/1977/Rev77jun.htm

-we find, the subtitled portion of his sermon called �THE WONDERFUL NUMBERER� in which Dr. Paisley states:

�If you have an Authorised Version you will find that the marginal reading is �The numberer of secrets, or the wonderful numberer�

Here we have an angel of God and the business of that angel, his celestial task, has to do with numbers. He is the Lord�s mathematician. He does the arithmetic of heaven. Oh yes, there is such a thing as heavenly arithmetic. Here is the angel who does the sums. He is God�s celestial calculator and he is called the �wonderful numberer� the �Palmoni� in the Hebrew. You will carefully notice that he numbers secrets. That is what he handles. That is what he traffics in. He traffics in secrets.

Can I learn what these secrets are? Yes I can! And that is what this Bible is. This Bible is a Book of secrets. That is what it is. In Psalm 25, the Lord has something to tell us about secrets. �The secret of the Lord is with them that fear Him; and He will shew them His covenant� (Psalm 25:14). So these secret things are in this Book. If I can study this Book alright I will find out the key to the numbers of this Book and I will be finding the key to God�s secret chamber. I tell you, when you get a glimpse and grasp of this key this Book will become a new Book. It will become a living Book. It will become a mysterious Book but its mysteries will be revealed to the one who gets this key.�

From- http://www.midnightinamerica.net/docs/lit/a5l/a5l-sea.htm

�Daniel was a man of immense spiritual depth. He extolled God in a way that reflected his deep convictions. So devoted was he that, by comparison, many Christians today would find it hard to utter similarly sincere expressions from their innermost being (Daniel 9:4).

Daniel knew His God! He trusted Him (Daniel 6:23). He was devoted to Him (vs 4,10). Because of his awe for God, an angel appeared to him and entrusted him with secrets which no other mortal was privy to. They were to be hidden from all until the time of the end, and even then God says He will reveal them only to a select few (Dan 12:9-10). Those few are the ones who stand in awe of their Maker.

In his prophetic book are some remarkable revelations given him because of his holy devotion to his God. One particular aspect of the nature of God has been concealed in the pages of Daniel�s writings until these last days. Although it has been there all along, it has been hidden from most. It is found in Daniel 8 verse 13.

Belief is tied in completely with willingness to obey, and obedience in the spirit is predicated upon humility. So, you can see why Daniel was privy to some wonderful �secrets� from God. Things which no other mortals were chosen to receive. The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the works of this law (Deut 29:29). Obedience from the heart separates the true from the false.�

An in-depth review of the book �Palmoni, or The Numerals of Scripture� by M. Mahan has been posted by Ella Rose Mast. Following are some of her comments but, first, a quote from the book itself:

�He created Wisdom, and saw her, and numbered her, and poured her upon all His works. Why else is, He styled PALMONI (Dav. Viii, 13), which is rendered in the margin of our English Bibles, The Numberer of Secrets, or the Wonderful Numberer!�

Continuing now with the Mast comments in her review of the Mahan book:

�Our author calls his work a �free inquiry�, or trying to find a connection between the application of Mystic numbers as a key to Sacred dates.�

�Through His Prophets, then, YAHWEH alludes to chronological time cycles which are calculated in hours, days, weeks, months and years, in order that the wise among His people may acquire an understanding of the specific timing governing the outworking of the Divine plan and purpose in relation to the past, present, and coming events.�

�Daniel had this vision while in captivity in old Babylon while as a young man. As Daniel wondered and pondered about this vision. And then he was told that this vision was for the time of the end. And YAHWEH told His Angels to make it plain to Daniel�this meaning of his vision.� (Daniel 8:19)

�We thus concur that Palmoni is the Great Numberer, and when we have a better knowledge of the effect of the numbers, in our understanding of the scriptures we find ourselves more enlightened.�

http://www.lighthouselibrary.com/read.php?sel=2499&searchfor=%7C%7CKNIGHT,%20RAY%7C%7C&type=&what=author

�Daniel was �in the Spirit� and heard �that certain Saint� who had answers, speak forth from that divine knowledge. It is evident that God puts much emphasis on numbers and counting.�

Indeed He does! We must all grasp that the Holy Bible has multiple layers and a richness far surpassing any other book, for it is His Word and His alone!

Who Exactly Is This �Certain Saint�?:

To address this question, let�s go back to the commentary by Ella Rose Mast on the classic book �Palmoni, or The Numerals of Scripture� by M. Mahan. Here are some additional comments:

�The numerical value of the word Palmoni has a numbered value of 80-30-40-6-50 and 10, or 216 which is the three times, three times, three multiplied by eight, a most significant combination. Thus in our English Bible translation we read that Certain Saint, but in the margin we see him listed as the Numberer of Secrets, or the Wonderful Numberer, as if Palmoni were a compound in which is retained the name of Wonderful, a name of Christ as well as Couselor (Daniel 9:13). Thus we can see the our author and we also repeat that God is a wonderful numberer. And the sacred Chronology is full of symmetry beauty, and significance even in its numerals.�

According to http://www.palmoni.net/gematria.htm

Palmoni is a Messianic figure; here is a quote:

�In Daniel 8:13, Messiah appears as a Christophany called Palmoni, a name some Bibles annotate as �numberer of secrets� or �wonderful numberer,� (since that is what Palmoni means in Hebrew). The Hebrew letters for Palmoni (yod, nun, vav, mem, lamed, peh) have a gematria of 216, a cube (6�). The Concordant Version renders this text: �Now I am hearing one saint speaking. And saying is one saint to so-and-so, the Speaking One�� We know from John�s gospel that the Word, or the Logos (Greek), is the One who was in the beginning who made all things (John 1:1-4,14). Very God, He was responsible for bringing every physical thing into existence. He was our very Creator, who also gave Himself as a living sacrifice to bring us to Himself! (John 3:16.) Called the Word of God, He was the Speaking One of Daniel 8:13. The words �so-and-so� are totally inadequate to express what the Hebrew, Palmoni, was meant to convey. This conveys one of the most fascinating of all biblical facts � God�s incredible ingenuity, His vast mathematical expertise which He demonstrates for us in His preserved Word�

http://www.patmospapers.com/daniel/dan8.htm

�In Daniel 8, Verse 13 the word �saint� is supplied. �Certain� is a combination of two Hebrew words. The first is either pali or pala. The second word is mena. Each are applied in Scripture to the Lord.

pali (�Secret�)

�And the angel of the Lord [Jesus] said unto him, Why askest thou thus my name, seeing it is secret?� Judges 13:18. pala (�Wonderful�)

�And his [Jesus'] name shall be called Wonderful.� Isaiah 9:6. + mena (�Numberer�)

�Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom.� Daniel 5:26.

�The margin says, �Heb. Palmoni, the numberer of secrets, or, the wonderful numberer.� This is undoubtedly a reference to Jesus. Therefore, the question asked in Daniel 8:13 is addressed to Jesus, and Jesus is the one who gives the answer in Daniel 8:14. �How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?� The question, �How long,� is actually, �Until when . . . ?� This question, asked by a heavenly being, shows the intensity of the interest expressed by all heaven in the success of Christ�s work for man. Angels themselves could not help but wonder how long the little horn would be permitted to suppress the truth about the mediatorial work of Jesus.�

http://www.breadoflifebiblestudy.com/Lessons/29BibleNumerology/Articles/Gematria2.pdf

�The number 216 is the perimeter value of the 73rd triangle whose area is 2701, the gematria of the first verse of the Bible.�

http://www.fivedoves.com/numberbite/NUMBERBITE_0006.htm

�In the Authorised King James Bible with margin notes, there is a marker against �that certain saint�. The margin note reads: Palmoni, or, the numberer of secrets, or, the wonderful numberer. The word �Palmoni� is the transliteration of a mysterious Hebrew word that cannot be translated. This word is a strange amalgamation of two other Hebrew words meaning �wonderful� and �to number or count�. JESUS CHRIST is that certain saint PALMONI, the WONDERFUL NUMBERER.

�As John wrote in Revelation 19:10, Jesus continually leaves His seal of ownership upon what He gives His servants. The prophetic gifts are always at work where He is. Such �secrets�, however, are only privy to a few who are open � like always, only to those who believe (as in Mark 16:17). They are hidden from the majority. Without another witness to coorborate our own, God provides revelations within dreams and visions to substantiate the accuracy of what was written.�

So - Christ IS Palmoni, the Wonderful Numberer.

We cannot deny that. It is a fact.

cadius

View Profile
Posted : 19 May, 2014 02:24 PM

"God issued you a warning. Now repent."

So interesting that we have people here who think they are God Himself.

Maybe we should pray to you?

cadius

View Profile
Hello from the North Pole! (or close...:)
Posted : 13 May, 2014 06:45 AM

Hi everybody!

What a great dating site, so many people, from all over the world! :) So nice to see so many different Christians!

I believe we are in the End Time, and that our Lord will soon come to rescue us :)

In the meantime, let's encourage each other to stay in the faith, and to grow and learn, and trust our God more day by day!

I became a Christian about 22 years ago, and from the very beginning I became so fascinated by the prophecies of Daniel and the Revelation.

But it was hard to understand, and after 12 years and hundreds of books, I was about to give up.

But then, as I was in a life crisis too due to other things - I broke down and cried out to God, and I believe He then showed me something special.

It was the key to understand the holy number 7, and after having studied this for 10 years, I have now made a video about this number and how it unlocks the whole Word of God and confirms the basic gospel story.

Here is the link to the video, please tell me what you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9JyN861zns

I think this is such a fascinating subject, I will never stop studying and wondering about it. The wisdom, love and power of God is so great, so beyond our limited understanding! I am so happy to learn about these things, now I know for sure deep in my heart that God is for real, fully able to guide us each and every day. He made all things, and everything in creation has a purpose. Nothing was done by chance! I am amazed at His great plan, and I pray that He will return as soon as possible, to end the suffering of this world. May we all be ready!

Yours in Christ,

cadius

cadius

View Profile
Posted : 13 May, 2014 06:33 AM

Hi all !

I became a Christian about 22 years ago, and from the very beginning I became so fascinated by the prophecies of Daniel and the Revelation.

But it was hard to understand, and after 12 years and literally hundreds of books, I was about to give up.

I prayed to God, for understanding, and I believe He then showed me something special.

It was the key to understand the holy number 7, and after having studied this for 10 years, I have now made a video about this number and how it unlocks the whole Word of God and confirms the basic gospel story.

Here is the link to the video, please tell me what you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9JyN861zns

Yours in Christ,

cadius