Author Thread
Luv04God

View Profile
Ambiguity of Change
Posted : 8 Apr, 2010 03:10 PM

Hey! Jenn.

Continue to keep an open mind! May anyone that is in the same room as you feel your Christ-like vibrant nature. By your profile, your smile. I know you have a gentle nature, but yet Christ has given you joy, to where you can share it with others. One thing I enjoy is smiling, and making other peoples day. Its been awhile since I've been to a miniature golf course. those are so much fun. I know its not fun without someone like you. Its the people that make it fun, especially ones like you. May God continue to Bless.

Danny.

Luv04God

View Profile
walking away...
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 09:17 PM

Immaturity, and fear of commitment.

A 26 yr. old male speaking. Lol! Yep!

I know one thing, my motto is Once Your friend, always Your friend, as long as You don't try to change the person from what they really are, in order to fit your needs. I was a friend to what I thought was a friend, but she constantly tried to change me to fit her needs. I've always been told "be yourself!," Thats the best advice you can give anybody. Most of the time guys will try to be someone they're not, to try to impress the girl. I know for a fact girls will like the guy for who they really are. I've also been told, "If someone has a prob. with You, its not Your prob. its theirs. Several factors come into play, there is a wild, up to no good guy, and there is a good guy. I've learned most girls would fall for the up to no good guy, before they realize the good guy, Gentlemen, if you will, would be better for them, because the up to no good guy, has more adventure then most ordinary good guys. By all means it takes two honest, committed, and serious people to have a healthy relationship. You have to have the want, and desire to be someones friend, and it all starts with a common bond, and interest. With Christ in the midst, You can't go wrong, as long as You have a clear mind. Feel free to ask me more questions I'm opened, and enjoy giving advice.

Blessings!

Danny.