Author Thread
Kspang22

View Profile
What makes me so amazing to non-believers but christian guys tend to loose intrest?
Posted : 3 Apr, 2009 11:06 PM

the thing is, yes i have a lot of friends who dont believe and i do get them into a church on occasion as often as i can and they are willing to come. mostly i try to be an example to them.

Two i wont date a guy who is not in a strong relationship with God its truely the most important thing to me.

Three i have prayed about gun and gun usage and i know i will be lead by th eholy spirit if even (whenever) the time comes to pull the trigger.

Thank you for your prayers.

Kspang22

View Profile
What makes me so amazing to non-believers but christian guys tend to loose intrest?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 06:06 PM

pull a ruth lol i love ruth she was a very awseom and sdmirable woman. lol

I think what eveyone is saying is very true I deffinatly want to searve but i really dont have much of na oppertunity right now at least not on a regular basis. I do serve people in general but iwth a new job i dont get much a say in when i work when my probabtion time is over i will deff be doing more volunteering. or i may be heading to haiti.

I am just praying about it all lol and listening too

Kspang22

View Profile
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 04:08 AM

There is nothing symetrical about my life lol Its just crazyness all the time and i wouldnt have it any other way i think i learn a lot in life the way it is.

Becasue the pure and simple message...is God is soooooo Amazing!

I love eveyones input.

Kspang22

View Profile
Posted : 21 Mar, 2009 07:42 PM

wow not sure how that sparked gun convo i mean you probably should have sent that as a private message to me. just saying my opnion.

For me , i do plan to get my concield licens, and i do like guns, and i believe greatly in the second amendment.

However My biggest reason is for the safty of children. If i was ever in a situation where where a chold was being the subject of violence i would use my weapon as soon as the chance and timing was correct. I also believe gun where invented by God just as swords and sling shots.

I do agree to take another life would be hard and that i agree God very much would rather that person change their life, but God is altimatly the person in control of if they die or not .

I dont have time to rant more but I would like to just finssh for now by saying gun saftey traing and knowing any weapon you come incontact with is vital!

Kspang22

View Profile
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 11:42 AM

wow thank you that really made sense. It seems like they all ask a lot of questions about my faith and everything but no one has made the move to make changes in there lives. I will just keep praying and loving on them i guess :) becasue i do love them all very ,uch as friends.

thanks

Kspang22

View Profile
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 06:56 AM

you would be right. i have a lot of non believer freinds, but i do have a lot of friends that are christians too. And a few are even guys my age yet none of them have ever been interested in me as more thn friends.

i seek only to praise the lord and love him first.I know in his timing the right man will come long.

The guys that have all expresed intrest in me are all really great guys i know they ont want to have sex they really do want a relationship thats healthy. but i tried the whole dating a non chrisitan and iy was not a good deal. so not going there again.

I am just curious why so many good duys are interested but good christian guys are not its not from a lack of being around them.

Kspang22

View Profile
Dear John Letter....
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 01:19 AM

I must first say how sorry i am to hear your story. No one deserves to be treated in that manner.

I do have a similar although not nearly as horrid story.I was not married, nor deployed( thank you for your service) , but did have a man i loved very very much more then words could truely describe, but in the end he chose his old girlfriend over a future with me and said " I could never love any one as much as her" after he told me " I love you more then i ever did "s" theres just something about you". I understand what its like to have so much love for someone and them to betray you and i hate yes i said hate that people have to go through pain like that.

But I am glad that God allowed me to experiance that time in my life. I learned a lot more then i ever could in any sunday school class or church service. I would constatly remind myself of Job and how much he too lost. I would think of people whose significant other passed away and i would just die inside to think that those people didnt choose to leave (in most cases) and yet the man i loved chose to leave me. It made no sense to me but i kept praying and read my bible tons and tons. I struggled with self confidance aswell as the broken heart.

But God truely opened my eyes to something wonderful. Loving those who hate me. I dont speak to my ex it still hurts way to much and i just dont want to be around people who can lie as good as he can. I want to be around men of their word and people who are christ like, liek the people at my church. But i do pray for him every single night, not that he would blow up and die a horid death or that he would experiance an even worse pain, but that he will learn to be a more Godly man, that he will find happiness, that he will suceed in all the dreams i know he has and that God will bless him. the break up as four months ago and forthree months i have not missed one night of praying for that boy.

God has healed me so much throught the power of praying for him. It still hurts a ton and i usually cry as i pray for him but I am in Gods hands and he is too. I know the day i stop praying for him will be the day i turn my back on God and his will for me and all the good i know he has planned for me. That day will never come.

It will hurt but pray for your ex wife. because she doesnt have God to help her she is hurting a lot more then you are she is lost and hurting and confused pray for her and you will find healing in it.

Just speaking from my heart

Kspang22

View Profile
Is purity still a value out there?
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 12:50 AM

Hey i just wanted to add my two cents too lol.

I am almost 21 and i am also pure woot woot, Waiting for marriage not just because its important to me and God but also to my future hubby who i already love. To me love is an action and i am in in anct of love waitng for my wedding night.

its really encouraging for me to hear of other girls and guys out there waiting especialy older then me. Sometimes it feel like i am the last virgin on planet earth. I get so tired of hearing " you should test drive the car before you buy it" and blah blah blah.

I think that if you have a good relatioship filled with love and passion the sex is bound to be good. I also think that talking about sex with your partner is really important too, even before marriage then you dont have to guess what the other person would like. Yes i am a virgin but that doesnt mean i dont have know anythig about sex or have ideas for things i would like to try and explor with my husband. but only with him. Its no different then talking about places you might like to vacation to or a bucket list. how can you understand each other if you dont come to know eachother first by talking and expressing.

When i have found myself in a serious relationship I do find that kissing is important. I feel there is a connection your really cant exprieance from just holding hands or even hugging.but when two sets of lips meet i think thats when you truely begin to learn the other person not just by what they are saying but by there emotions. Its hard to explain my thoughts on this one its just what i found o be true.

The one thing for me i have found more amazing than anything is dancing. Please dont stone me! Slow dancing makes me feel more loved and cheerished then any other time in the world ( i will let you know if that changes after i get married lol ) I am a ballet dancer and a big part of dancing for me is dancing to praise God through my body movment. Again this is hard to explain but finding music in the wind the colors of earth and basicaly anything i have been blessed to sense(sight sound taste touch ) has music in it. When a man and i can find that same music in what might seem to others as nothing, and he can lead me in a dance, only God can create something like that.

So i am sure i have completly confused you would love to heat thoughts on all this I love being challenged to challenge is to grow.

Thanks every one

Krissy

Kspang22

View Profile
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 12:18 AM

I know i am still very young and have a lot to learn so i thought i would ask all you awesome guys out there.

Bit of basic info about me. I have been a christian since i was 8. recomited when i was 12 and really learned what it was to live for God and have been growing in my faith ever since. I have been in two "relationships". Once with a believe but not a practicer ( reason why it ended) and another time with a morman. I consider myself non-denominational. We had very similiar ideals and values. Not completely the same but we had a great connection. Sadly i didnt gaurd my heart well enough (hey a chance to learn right) and the young man shattered it.

Okay so i am not here to talk about my relationships just thats what i felt you might need to know in order to answer the question.

So on with the question i am sure your ready lol. So i have had serveral young men all very nice but not believers either confess to liking me or in one case even being in love with me. But none of them follow christ. Saldy i have never had a christian guy say anything like that to me.Even guys i have known from church for years. (other then boyfriend #2)

Why are guys who dont love God so into me and wanting to have a relationship with me while christian guys are not? I am not willing to settle and i dont think thats a bad thing.

I hope i have made sense in this rant.