View Profile
Genuine Male friends
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 04:30 PM

Lol Arch.

Hayley2020

View Profile
the good guy
Posted : 1 Mar, 2010 05:26 PM

ok. I just have to say that MAYBE its time you tried talking to different kinds of women instead of the SAME KINDS OF WOMEN. You said you keep going after the same type of ladies??? There is your problem. The question is, WHY do you keep doing that???? Good luck.

Hayley

Hayley2020

View Profile
Pet Names
Posted : 1 Mar, 2010 04:11 PM

OMGGGGG GIIIIRL LOL. It honestly agitates me and weirds me out when men do this. When they call me honey or sweetheart and I don't know them very well at all!!!! Even if I did know them well, I would not ever let them call me that unless we were dating, and even then they better flippin ask me or wait until we've been together for a while and the feeling is mutual. Otherwise, I think this is a creepy NO-NO! :waving:

Hayley2020

View Profile
think twice...
Posted : 28 Feb, 2010 05:45 PM

LOVELY post and so true!!!! Wow. Great job! :)

Hayley2020

View Profile
Haiti victims!
Posted : 13 Jan, 2010 09:21 PM

American Airlines is flying doctors and nurses to Haiti for free. Call this number: 212-697-9767. Spread the word. Sorry guys, I really had no idea where to post this, but the number is real! If you know any doctors or nurses PLEASE share this number with them!!! Thank you :waving:

Hayley2020

View Profile
Interested
Posted : 13 Jan, 2010 04:28 PM

Hey! Honestly, if a man sends me a message and just says " hey, how are you" or "hey how is your day going" or anything along those lines, I find that to be REALLY boring and it totally turns me off to even replying. I like it when people that are interested will at least send me a short message! Hope everything works out for you

Hayley2020

View Profile
navy life too much for women too handle?
Posted : 12 Jan, 2010 11:18 PM

Hello! I just want to say that I know that the Lord God will provide the right woman for you whether you are in the military when He does it or not! :) If you are in the military, when He does I bet you anything that she will not care, and that if she is REALLY into you and you into her, she will wait for you :)

Hayley2020

View Profile
ALL OF YOU WHO KNOW YOUR SHEPARDS VOICE!
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 12:14 AM

All of you who know your shepards voice use these prophecies from now on and spread this website to others so you will not be held accountable for their blood. This is the only full-truth telling ministry left. Listen to the voice of your Shepard Yahuveh www.amightywind.com

Hayley2020

View Profile
I Don't Get it....
Posted : 12 Sep, 2009 11:44 AM

Aaaaah yes. Run far away dear one. I can see you already know this though :)

Hayley

Hayley2020

View Profile
You have the final say in choosing your spouse....
Posted : 12 Sep, 2009 11:37 AM

Very interesting. So, if you ask God, to bring the right spouse to you are you saying he wont? Everything sounds right to me in the article. Its just surprising because I have believe that God would bring the right man to me. Look forward to talking with you!

Page : 1 2 3