Author Thread
genesis75

View Profile
If You are a liar, it doesnt mean you are smarter
Posted : 13 Mar, 2014 04:49 AM

Agree..telling lies doesn't make you smarter, time will reveal the truth and whether you like it or not you will suffer the consequence of your action. What you sow, is what you reap. So do good and treat people right and equal. Sometimes, true love takes time to prove. If things went too fast, it means something is wrong.

genesis75

View Profile
Not here are all christian
Posted : 13 Mar, 2014 04:35 AM

Not everyone who call himself Christian is actually christian. The manifestations of being a true Christian is seen in works not in words. When you know that he truly fears the Lord and tries his best to live a righteous life according to what God has commanded us and he applies in his life what he learns from the scripture. This is an online dating, sometimes you have to expect the unexpected even to someone who claims to be a Christian. If you sense some red flags, be cautious. Know when to back off or move forward.

genesis75

View Profile
Ladies I need help please?!
Posted : 27 Jan, 2014 08:45 AM

i have a longer written profile and i think it works. I do not mind reading longer profiles, think it as a window of your home, what would you like to share and what would you like others to see once they sneak in. An empty one will make it uninteresting.

genesis75

View Profile
which one and why?
Posted : 9 Jan, 2014 10:01 PM

There are many Christians around the site. There are those who are Spiritual also. Some are Religious and others are Born Again Christians. If you will be asked to choose among them, which one and why? Please leave your comments here, i'd like to hear your views fellow Christians. Thank you!

genesis75

View Profile
Feeling of abandonment
Posted : 9 Jan, 2014 09:34 PM

That is quite like what happened to me. How does it feel when the man you love with whom you invested your emotions and had relationship for two years will eventually tell you that he found someone whom he is so much inlove and yet do not want you to let you go? Unfair and painful isnt it? But over time i realized that the only way through healing is first to forgive ourselves and the person that hurt you and accept that there are things that are not really meant to be. Let God dried up your tears and ask Him for wisdom and guidance. Life is a tough challenge we have to deal with but through wisdom, through prayers and God's guidance, we can make it.

genesis75

View Profile
NEWBIE HERE
Posted : 15 Nov, 2013 06:54 AM

Thank you. Glad to be here :)

genesis75

View Profile
NEWBIE HERE
Posted : 1 Nov, 2013 02:47 PM

Thanks for the welcome sister. My pleasure to join you here. God bless!

genesis75

View Profile
NEWBIE HERE
Posted : 1 Nov, 2013 12:01 AM

Good day everyone. I am a new member of this site hoping to meet online friends. I am being inspired by the testimonials here, looking forward to meeting you here. May God bless us all in our search. All the best!