Author Thread
Trubadour

View Profile
Is He/She Right for Me?
Posted : 9 Feb, 2009 03:03 PM

Thank you for the wealth of wisdom you've revealed in this forum. I only wish half of the women I have attempted to converse with on these type of sites were aware of the beautiful purpose our Father in heaven has for the marriage relationship. It truly holds the greatest potential to display the sacrificial, redemptive nature of Christs relationship with the church. I don't believe any of us will ever grow into a realization of our true potential (individually or as a couple) until our vision of what the Lord has for us is appreciated & cherished. I would like your permission to share what you've written with those I minister to as well as any prospective partners I hope to encounter. I'm not sure how far we are from each other or how practical it might be to form a mutually edifing connection, but you have most certinally got my attention. I am about 50 miles north of Chicago (right on the Lake). I've been a Christian for almost 24 years & have had steady growth in both my personal relationships & evangelistic outreach. Drop me a response & let me know about yourself. How long have you known the Lord, how long has it been since your last relationship & what disappointed you most about it? Are you a published author & if not, would you like to be? I would.