View Profile
Like A Woman To Pursue?
Posted : 8 Dec, 2013 10:40 AM

hmmmm....I see! :rolleyes:

Queenkat28

View Profile
Like A Woman To Pursue?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2013 04:42 PM

That is what I am finding out....I am learning that typically men like to pursue, but want women to show interest or make it easy for them to be pursued. :glow:

Queenkat28

View Profile
Like A Woman To Pursue?
Posted : 30 Nov, 2013 11:52 AM

Wow! Actually, you said a lot great and profound things....some things I really needed to hear. Thanks for sharing!

Queenkat28

View Profile
Like A Woman To Pursue?
Posted : 30 Nov, 2013 11:48 AM

Now, that is true! I have definitely been guilty of seeing something I don't like in a guy and "going cold". Honestly, no one really teaches women what to expect in guy except telenovelas, movies, magazines, friends, and culture. So if these things are our teachers, we cant help, but have unrealistic expectations. :glow:

Queenkat28

View Profile
Like A Woman To Pursue?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2013 12:07 AM

Lol, really!?! Seen as too aggressive or a stalker...not in Cali. The guys here really do not approach or try to date a girl except after texting or phone calls for a loooong period of time with a girl. lol

In my opinion, it seems like men have been hurt and they are trying to protect themselves. Every time I am approached by a guy, usually we text/ talk or see each other at church and this has been the new dating style. Boy, what I would give for a guy to just ask me out on a date without six months minimum of causal conversation before he does it. :winksmile:

Queenkat28

View Profile
Like A Woman To Pursue?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2013 07:19 PM

Wow, you have a great way of explaining things. I completely get that! :applause:

What about when I sometimes hear some guys say "It would be nice if she would text first sometimes because it takes the pressure off"? Is the true for most guys or does it vary? Thanks for responding btw.

Queenkat28

View Profile
The eye signal ;)
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 09:08 PM

I totally agree! I believe we should use every opportunity to tell someone about the Lord...even if the bait is our good-looks. lol

Queenkat28

View Profile
Like A Woman To Pursue?
Posted : 24 Nov, 2013 09:05 PM

Hello guys,

My question is: how much does a guy like a women to pursue him as well? If she had his number, do you mind her texting or calling first? What are "turn ons and turn offs" for you"? lol