Author Thread
SargeRay

View Profile
Any gamers out there?
Posted : 16 Nov, 2014 05:10 PM

If so, what've you been playing recently?

I have been going through the latest Zelda game "Hyrule Warriors" like mad.

Anyone else?

SargeRay

View Profile
Any anime watchers?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2014 04:11 PM

With shows like "Teen Titans Go!" and "Breadwinners" currently airing here in the USA, I can believe that.

SargeRay

View Profile
Any anime watchers?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2014 06:41 AM

There anyone on here who likes the viewing of an occasional Japanese cartoon? I can do with a few every now and then.

Personal favorites are "Cowboy Bebop" and "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood".

Anyone?

SargeRay

View Profile
My Story
Posted : 26 Oct, 2014 01:46 PM

I appreciate your support. I really do.

It's just...sometimes, I don't know what to think anymore. If I'm direct, will I just come off as creepy and scare her off? If I' take it slowly, will I just get beaten to the punch by some other guy?

I'm really on a divided mindset. Part of me is on the verge of just throwing up my hands and giving up, yet another is what got me on this site and tells me to not lose hope.

SargeRay

View Profile
My Story
Posted : 23 Oct, 2014 06:58 AM

People wonder why I'm hesitant about trying to find a love life. Well...here's why.

I've never been on a date. Heck, I've never so much as kissed a girl. Having been homeschooled since eighth grade means I never went to any kind of formal or dance.

But I have been in love at least three and a half times. All three didn't end well...

The first time was an old friend of mine who I grew to love. Yet, when I confessed...she didn't feel the same way. I have long since forgiven her and myself for that and we agreed that we're better off as friends only.

Second time was a short-lived infatuation. She seemed nice and was beautiful. But when I was walking out of the store she worked at, I saw her walk away with another guy and knew I was beaten. I never saw her again after that.

Third time was similar to the above, but this time, I KNEW she was nice. In fact, her mom and my dad were close friends in their younger years, so uniting the two families would have been nice...then I saw her with another guy and actually went into a funk.

The half-time was when someone actually admitted she liked me. I, honestly, didn't know what to think or do. All this time, I wanted someone to do that and even I admit that I might have had some feeling for her, yet when it came to me, I froze because I hadn't known this person for very long and it was the first time that had happened to me. In the end, I decided not to go with her and, when I look back, I think I made the right choice.

So, there you have it. That's why I'm hesitant or slow to attempt to start a conversation with someone I'm interested in.

Thoughts?

SargeRay

View Profile
Hi.
Posted : 7 Sep, 2014 07:29 PM

Hey, everyone. My name is SargeRay...at least my penname is.

I'm the son of a pastor, so that basically means I've been a man of God all my life. While I don't sing in choir or take part in many church activities, do NOT assume for a moment that I'm ungodly. My strength is in my faith and trust in him because, in the long run, he has not let me down.

My hobbies include voiceover work, video games, movies, and cartoons. I also enjoy manga (Japanese comics) and history, particularly the history of war. In other words, I'm a bit of a nerd and hope to be a voice actor someday.

I came onto this site because one I previously visited was not yielding any results. I hope this one will be different.