View Profile
How "Christian" should a man be?
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 03:43 PM

i agree with LindseyAnn.

Cory

View Profile
Whiteness topic
Posted : 3 Mar, 2008 11:14 PM

How about a topic where people can share with everyone the stories about how they have helped somone els to Christ? and you can also let people post the ways they like best to whiteness to somone. my favorite way is The way of the master. "www.wayofthemaster.com" thats the best way i think. how could it not be? it is the way that Jesus did it!!! haha. we can Whiteness on here too that can be another topic under the Whiteness forum.

I believe it would be a good one!

Take care.

-Cory

"Keep your focus on Christ!"

Cory

View Profile
Anyone into Cars?
Posted : 1 Nov, 2007 01:20 PM

You said you like hatches? well what about the 95 Civic hatch Si? those are great cars to work with and they are one of the cars that have the most selection for aftermarket parts.

they have a nice price tag, dont have to worry about payments.

just a thought.

Take care

-Cory

Keep your Focus on Christ

Cory

View Profile
Is it rude to not answer a message someone sends you?
Posted : 18 Oct, 2007 01:39 PM

i think it is, its not very Christian like to just ignore somone, at least say somthing. Jesus Loves all people, he wants us to Love as he does. so show a little love and say hello, otherwise it leaves us to question your claim to being a Christian.

Listen if somone doesnt message you back right away but it still says they have read it then give it a couple of days and send them another. I know that when some people message me it may take me a little bit to answer and if i dont have the time at that moment i wont get the message sent... However i will send one back within a day or two. if they dont by that time send them another message asking why they did not answer, and if they still dont send you a M back then send them another letting them know how you felt about that.

Take car all.

Cory

Cory

View Profile
Thank you!!!!
Posted : 17 Oct, 2007 02:15 PM

I would like to thank all of the people who have and who are currently serving in the U.S. armed Forces. I at one had a dream, The dream of becoming a U.S. Navy SEAL. I did all the research and studying to become one of americas finnest! but God had different plans for me as i know now, my dream of becoming a SEAL was not going to heppen. I still have much pride for the SEALs.

Freedom isnt free, Many people of our armed forces have paid the ultimate price for that freedom. and theres no way i can show my thanks to them and there families for what they did. The other day i was sent an Email from one of my favorite sites "NavySEALs.com" in the Email were around 20 or more names of SEALs who have paid the ultimate price. I couldnt emagine what they went through, i prayed that they had found their way to Jesus and if i know SEALs then i know they put up on heck of a fight! HooYAH!

For everyone who has served and is still serving in our armed forces I thank you!

Thanks again!

USN

USA

USMC

USAF

USCG

CIA

And the others i have not listed.

Cory

Keep your focus on Christ

Cory

View Profile
True love waits
Posted : 16 Oct, 2007 01:40 PM

Yes there are a few guys im sure of it, im one. the only other guys i have met that believe the same as i are in Church. so i know for a fact that there are a few of us out there. so dont give up. I know that God has somone he made for you and you for them. its only a matter of when God wants the two of you to meet, when he feels your are both ready for eachother.

Nice talking to you all.

Trust in Him, with your heart, soul, with everything.

Cory

Cory

View Profile
Anyone into Cars?
Posted : 14 Oct, 2007 10:50 PM

YES! iv been into cars since i was old enough to hold a matchbox in my hand. i have always loved cars. now days im mostly into Japanese imports. my dad use to drag race alot when i was younger. he raced Mopars, Cudas, and darts. i remember them they were nice. now days those type of cars are really expensive. I own 3 cars right now. Number one is my first car i ever owned a 1988 Chrysler conquest TSi. my Second is my project car i have been building with my dad. its a 1991 Honda CRX Si this is one of my favorite Imports. its coming close to completion and we atarted only 8 months ago! we have been doing all the work by ourselfs no help from anyone els. and my third car i picked up to sell but havent yet and i will end up using it in the winter. its a 1989 Nissan 240SX "S13 hatch" it needs some work but its a good drift car!

ill have to get some pictures of my conquest and CRX on here so you can see them.

TTYL !

Cory

Cory

View Profile
Intimidation and Christian, professional women
Posted : 14 Sep, 2007 10:56 PM

ok... if you look at it that way.

Cory

View Profile
Why is good for women and men judge
Posted : 14 Sep, 2007 11:14 AM

Chances are they are not Christians, we leave all the judging up to the Lord.

as for the people who judge I couldnt tell you. some are jealous and the only way for them to feel better is to put that person they are jealous of down. I know they Dont know any better, because they do not know the Lord.

Now im not saying Good true Christians dont judge, because we all have and do but the difference is that we know its wrong and try to ignore it. And we have that little Voice "Holy spirit" telling us its wrong and not to do it.

Take care! :)

-Cory

Cory

View Profile
Intimidation and Christian, professional women
Posted : 14 Sep, 2007 11:01 AM

Some Guys might be, but A true Christian guy shouldnt be. it shoudlnt matter what carrer you have or how independent you are. The only thing that should matter is that you Share the same Love for Christ as they do.

as for you putting off the wrong signals, i dont know. maybe just go up and start talking to them and then its a little easier to see if they are interested in you. all guys handle things different. you also have to remember that God has someone picked out for you already. so if there is a guy that isnt interested even after you go up to him and start talking to him, its ok. If anything make a new friend, you can bever have to many friends. if he is a True Christian guy and he is not interested in a realation ship "some guys are not" He will try to become friends. you can never have to many Christian Friends.

Give it a try, insted of waiting for them to come to you, you go to them. :)

Take care

-Cory

Page : 1 2 3