Author Thread
Deandra29

View Profile
Preferences
Posted : 25 Dec, 2013 08:28 PM

Perhaps I should have been a little more clearer........with the initial questions....as many people have stop by to view the question but chose not to respond as though it was a trick question......

Are you ....more traditional or modern

Are you ....an Old Testament or New Testament type guy

What type of Woman would you prefer?

Deandra29

View Profile
Preferences
Posted : 23 Dec, 2013 10:58 AM

Men of the Holy Trinity....which would you prefer a

was reading over both scriptures this afternoon and thought this would arise in a really good conversation.....

Proverbs 31 Woman.....or...... Ephesians 5:22-24 Woman

If you can post a similar question in ask the women forum, using two seperate books of the bible..... .give us something to think about over Christmas and the New Year..thanks in advance

Deandra29

View Profile
Why no polite responses?
Posted : 22 Dec, 2013 08:30 AM

I hear what you saying honey, and totally agree with you....everyone knows you can't squeeze H2O from a Cactus....!

***What if it was Christ the Lord who was messaging or winking at someone, would they still simply ignore him with rude non-Christ like behavior and be denied the Kingdom of Heaven***

But wait I too am guilty of this, especially of those residing in India, Europe and Africa, too busy concerned what I was looking for on this site instead of why GOD brought me to this site and what he has in store for me.......So if you are reading this, I have been rude to you by employing this behavior on you I am Sorry......:bow:

***The best trick satan ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist....:boxing:....Christians should be held to a much higher accord, strap on the Jesus boots and and begin your journey with HIM not without HIM

Do you guys remember...WWJD.....What Would Jesus Do....:prayingf:

Deandra29

View Profile
women not responding
Posted : 21 Dec, 2013 06:22 PM

oh my honey, you hit the nail on the head...I know I would ot respond to someone who don't have a picture available. I agree with you honey....!

Deandra29

View Profile
Why no polite responses?
Posted : 21 Dec, 2013 06:07 PM

......:ROFL: of course it not that...your breath honey. I consider it rude and impolite. I too have experienced this..." let me not waste each others time" as one person put it. I am a female who dates interracial so to much of my surprise when I sent winks or messages and received no reply, I thought one or two things...there are a lot of racist Christians on this site. And the second was perhaps it's my location and optimism is lacking.

Despite it all, remember honey their lost, friend or lover... you probably have one of the kindest, warmest, biggest hearts.

Deandra29

View Profile
What's up with?
Posted : 21 Dec, 2013 02:45 PM

If it don't apply let it fly.....fellas get out of your feelings

Honey and Darling are terms I use as endearment and greeting...I thought our Constitution allows for Free Speech

brawn's or broad's should have been the question.....

I am a Christian not a Saint it's time for everyone to acknowledge this in themselves..

Deandra29

View Profile
What's up with?
Posted : 21 Dec, 2013 02:27 PM

whatever honey....! Fruits huh....lol....how about you stop patrolling all of the forms

Deandra29

View Profile
What's up with?
Posted : 21 Dec, 2013 12:55 PM

Well honey first and foremost, I want to thank you for your comment and begin by saying I'm sure women are on here with secretive and vague profiles...that was not the question. As for the " cartoon picture" it's not it's called a caricature which displays a hand drawn picture of myself.....and I have additional pictures and a quite lengthy profile. No honey as for being "pre-disposed" to feelings of men....where did that come from, let me guess reading someone else's comment.....it's just like saying i'm jaded and all me are dogs....honey cut it out.

Now I wish you the best on your journey with Christ and in your search.....

As I have said prior, go to the ask a girl forum and ask them why they don't have pictures of themselves and detailed information about who they are and what they seek....thanks honey!

Deandra29

View Profile
What's up with?
Posted : 21 Dec, 2013 08:37 AM

If there are any men on here who can answer the question without ranting about....please do so.

And if you must rant take it the ask a girl forum, as this is not the place for non related remark and or replies.

Deandra29

View Profile
What's up with?
Posted : 20 Dec, 2013 11:34 AM

....btw: ROFL:...coming from someone dang near 60 years of age, no picture, and many other qualities that should have told you not to even be looking at my profile. I wish the filters worked better....It sucks even if I can't accept messages from people out of the age bracket, residing in another country and have no pictures available....they can still view my profile.

Thanks for acknowledging my great qualities though darling....

Page : 1 2