Author Thread
Redwingshockey

View Profile
cell phones
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 09:35 AM

I was the genleman and I DID pay for the bill and a movie that we decided not to go to..... I gave her the rain check tickets

Redwingshockey

View Profile
cell phones
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 12:34 AM

not that I have been on many dates.... okay fine I've only been on one.. but I left my phone in my truck and my Date brought her phone in and was texting the entire time >:O also she left for about a 10min call in the middle of dinner.... worst date ever.... and it had to be my FIRST first date... go figure

God Bless

Alex

Redwingshockey

View Profile
Will you submit?
Posted : 25 May, 2009 06:25 PM

So lydia,

My question to you is this. As a man am I supposed to dictate things because I was raised as a gentleman. the person is suppsed to grab the door and the man to bring the lady to dinner. So is it a bad thing if I let her choose?

God Bless,

Alex

Redwingshockey

View Profile
A question for guys and girls...
Posted : 9 Feb, 2009 11:38 PM

Greatings from the 612. I'm actually from Edina/ Eden Prarie and I could help with some suggestions from the southern suberbs. ( and yes i know I can't spell). I also used to work at Club 3 Degrees in Downtown Mlps. I know this might come off as bad but I'm just trying to help.

Have you ever heard of Bethel University, They have a really cool worship service on sunday nights one at 8pm and the other at 10. It is called Vespers. It is actually the thing I miss most from Minnesota. http://www.bethel.edu/campus-ministries/vespers/index

I'm in the Army now...........

Hope this helps,

Alex

Redwingshockey

View Profile
Detroit, MI
Posted : 9 Feb, 2009 11:14 PM

Go Wings Go