Author Thread
PassionateWorshipper

View Profile
How about Kansas?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 01:36 PM

Hello fellow Kansans!! I wasn't born here, but have lived here for about 6 years. I'm from the east coast, but don't be scared; I don't bite! Lol :purpleangel: Still getting used to some of the mid-western culture, practices, lifestyle and lingo, but just be patient with me and I'll catch on. Lol :applause:

I must admit, though, when I moved out here I only knew two things about Kansas. #1 It was mentioned in many western films, the Wizard of OZ, and Independence Day! :peace: and #2 I'd heard it was so flat that you could roll a marble westward starting from Kansas City and it would eventually make it to Colorado! :ROFL: However, I've learned differently from living out here and getting to know my fellow Kansans! Even though I've lived in only one town in Kansas, I've traveled all over this state and we definitely have some beautiful scenery!! I love the fall colors of Atchison, the Gyp Hills of Medicine Lodge, the plains of the Great Bend area, the touch of Dutch in Lindsborg, the green rolling hills of Manhattan, and Mount Sun Flower gave me one of my BIGGEST LAUGHS EVER!!! Lol :ROFL:

Whether you love Kansas or hate it, God made Kansas Unique and there it holds something special for everyone if you just look for it :glow:

I encourage every Kansan to share what is special to you about Kansas. I just did :)

~Sarah :waving:

PassionateWorshipper

View Profile
Do you think long distance relatiosnhip will work on you?
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 12:38 PM

Yes, I do :) As with all long distance relationships, it would be very trying. However, if the love of God is in it, then nothing is impossible for Him or for His faithful followers. God works in mysterious ways and His ways are above ours! So, who am I to limit God?