Author Thread
blackbeltbruce

View Profile
I dont know whats up?
Posted : 14 Mar, 2009 10:22 PM

Daniel, I see that you revised your profile. It speaks from your heart better now. What exactly are you looking for in a woman? What aren't you looking for? A detailed profile will help you to sort through quicker with, I think, less heartache.

Lay it out there and see what happens.

Everyone tends to say the same thing; Godly woman/man, etc...... because that is how God made us. We all want similar, to a degree. We are each unique and there are certain types of people that appeal to us more than others.

God bless you brother,

Bruce

blackbeltbruce

View Profile
Calvinism
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 08:44 PM

Thank you, Leon!

You are right, who could top that?

Bruce

blackbeltbruce

View Profile
ELLA, WALTER, LYDIA, LEON!!!
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 08:39 PM

Thank you, Tandy! I appreciate your support.

I will go look at them now.

Thanks again,

Bruce

blackbeltbruce

View Profile
Posted : 6 Mar, 2009 03:39 PM

Leon, guess what, I'm partial to beautiful women too. LOL

Ladies, you are all so awesome. It's a honor to be able to share this earth with you.

I agree with Tandy. Time for a new discussion.

Bruce

blackbeltbruce

View Profile
My Date Saturday Night (can I beg forgiveness in advance??)
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 07:57 PM

Oh, I like your sense of humor!

Nice poem

Bruce

blackbeltbruce

View Profile
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 10:31 AM

I was unaware of the original post that started this one, but I am concerned about my brothers and sisters in Christ.

So I went looking for the cause of this conflict. The subject of the qualification for Apostle is a facinating one, and one that Paul dealt with throughout his ministry.

I'm not going to get involved in that discussion because there are too many raw emotions right now.

I would like to point out that chat forums have some limitations to them. There is no immediate feedback to correct misinterpretation, no body language to modify words, and no voice inflections either.

Text messages have to be worded so much more carefully to avoid hurt feelings.

I value each one of your opinions, and I pray that the Holy Spirit quide you to a peaceful solution.

Your's in Christ,

Bruce

blackbeltbruce

View Profile
What kind of man do you want? Real or Wimp?
Posted : 5 Mar, 2009 09:51 AM

Welcome brothers in Christ.

Leon, there are at least 2 that have the courage to express themselves.

Any other men that are willing to share with us? Who knows, you might have one or two of these Godly women notice you.

Bruce

blackbeltbruce

View Profile
Posted : 4 Mar, 2009 02:56 AM

Leon, thank you for your kind words. I have had a lot of great mentors, and "life lessons" along the way. I also try to learn from both the good and bad situations of others.

You are right, some women play upon the "knight in shining armor" in all of us men. I have seen marriages wrecked because proper guidelines were not followed.

After 9/11 and the loss of so many firefighters, many more households were torn apart because of their policy of other firefighters stepping in to help those widows.

In principle. it seems like a great idea, firemen coming to the aid of their dead comrades families. In reality, it was a disaster for many of those living firemen's families. They put needy widows, who had been cast adrift by the loss of their men, in close connection with other men riding a white horse to their rescue. The results were what anyone should expect.

I believe that each couple should set firm boundaries in their dealings with the opposite sex. To do otherwise invites trouble.

I totally agree that husbands and wives should present a unified front in public, and save their "discussions" for the privacy of their homes.

Ladies, how many times have you seen other women look on with interest at a couple showing a weakness in their relationship, and then trying to slip into the gap created?

Men, ladies need to be loved and cherished. They deserve your total support, especially in public.

There are a lot of men and women out there looking for their chance to take someone's place.

Tandy, thank you for your feedback too.

Blessings on all of you,

Bruce

blackbeltbruce

View Profile
Posted : 3 Mar, 2009 07:45 PM

Thanks for your viewpoint, Lydia.

I think the damsel in distress appeals to the warrior aspect of man's nature. We want to right the wrongs in the world.

I think that is why many men succumb to temptation when coming to the aid of a woman.

Bruce

blackbeltbruce

View Profile
Posted : 3 Mar, 2009 06:55 PM

Leon, I agree. Society has done it's best to pull the teeth on real men and create weaklings.

We are the sons of Adam, who was created outside of the garden, an untamed warrior.

I have never had and never will have a problem sharing my faith with anyone.

I have a very strong self of identity, tempered with my understanding of the human heart.

I think that true men have enough strength to be gentle without being wimps.

we just need to look to the example of Christ, the perfect man.

Ladies, I have a question to add to this: We see some women being attracted to "bad boys". Is it the danger and excitement of the "bad boy" or is it their false sense of strength or something else?

Bruce

Page : 1 2