Author Thread
FloridaFunnyGirl

View Profile
wanna hear something crazy?
Posted : 8 Sep, 2010 05:25 PM

Dear Sister,

I would have to say that he gets credit for telling you the truth. He could of strung you along or worse married you even though he knew his heart was not 100% committed. Just this past weekend I was catching up with a guy friend who was expecting to marry a lady he was dating for five years (took that long for the nasty divorce to happen), but she broke it off when she met a stranger in NY.

The point is that the pain is real, but time will make it go away. He may discover that his feelings for you will not go away and ask you to allow him back into your life. Whatever you decide make sure it is bathed in prayer and that you seek couples counseling before you marry him.

I also want to stress that sex outside of marriage will complicate things and God will not bless it. If that was happening in the relationship then avoid the temptation in the future and see how the Godly men will stick around while the carnal ones will more on quickly.

Blessings,

Elizabeth

FloridaFunnyGirl

View Profile
A single woman's guide to a godly man's heart. (written from a male perspective)
Posted : 29 Aug, 2010 01:00 PM

Awesome truth and so beautifully presented. I agree with this revelation and plan on reprogramming my expectations and actions to match those Godly women in the Word. Thank you brother for taking the time to share with us her on the web.

Blessings,

Elizabeth:angel: