Author Thread
mal868

View Profile
What do you guys look for????
Posted : 9 May, 2015 05:25 PM

grrr......you should not use the bible to justify what you are not sure of. I don't mean to be rude but just because you believe your wife is a true christian as she did not flirt with anyone and she did not come to this site for dating does not give you the right to justify your belief with the bible by quoting Matt7:16 because not flirting and coming to this site to preach instead of dating does not automatically make a woman holy and she may still be a false christian. Also you don't have to watch a woman for 2 years to know if she is a true christian, 6 months or less is enough to know if a woman is a true christian.

By saying �Had I pursued her in dating, I would have been one of the men she has rejected� are you implying that christian men that are on this site for dating are not true Christians? If your wife as you claim rejected men that are on this site for dating then she may have rejected true christian men.

mal868

View Profile
What do you guys look for????
Posted : 28 Apr, 2015 04:11 PM

What do guys look out for? Guys? I believe you mean christian men. Its like you have forgotten the name of this site......it is called christian dating for free,and not fun dating for free or �yooray� dating for free. Hence what christian men look for is the level of your christian faith. Its not about how much smile you put on or how sarcastic you are it is simply about your level of the christian faith. Having said that the type of christian you are looking for will determine what the �guy� is looking for. If you are looking for a "fun"/pretending/social christian man then your profile is ok the way it is. But if you are looking for a serious, devoted and conservative christian with high moral values which is what you should be looking for then you don't really have to pile on the heavy lipsticks, makeup etc. Also you should try to begin your profile by saying more about your faith than your hobbies. For example start by saying � i am a born again Christian girl..........and not by saying i love cup cakes, I'm bubbly, outgoing and l like to have fun.....yooray! Come on, if i wanted a bubbly girl i wont come to a christian dating site instead i will go to ok cupid and hook up with the bubbly girl and have fun with her.....yooray! But i came to this site cos i am looking for a gentle and humble christian girl. another thing that puts Christian men off your profile is your like of certain films, so no game of thrones, harry potter, twilight or lord of the rings. Also, if you don't want men from outside your country, you don't have to say it on your profile. It makes you sound kind of arrogant and immature. immature, cos what if your dream "guy" is not based in your country are you going to reject him just for that? ...................................i hope that helps.