Author Thread
Soulmate777

View Profile
SEEKING ACCESS TO ONLINE CHRISTIAN STUDIES/COURSE, SEMINARS FOR DISTANT RELATIONSHIP
Posted : 3 Jan, 2016 09:31 PM

Hi there, does anyone have access to an online Christian studies/course, Seminars for a man and a lady who are genuinely involved in a DISTANT RELATIONSHIP through a Christian dating site such as this? This question is asked because of the disappointment that is oftentimes, been the result of a failed relationships after some months.

In view of some unexpected attitudinal or behavioral reactions that have played out when the two Christian lovers finally joined together in marriage that are borne out of the pros & cons of the distance relationship, such as lack of proper courtship, lack of correct knowledge of the other person, insufficiency of time to weighs and evaluates individual responses to circumstances and situations which may arise and the ways it is being handled, the response to crisis management and the mutual commitment which is mandatory to a successful relationship.

It would be helpful if there are case scenarios that inexperienced Christians may learn from. Therefore I think there should be a Biblical teaching- support plus the preparations which are essentially needed for a relationship to stand the test of time for those who are in a distant relationship or those who are contemplating such moves.

So kindly get in touch if you have access to online seminars or resourceful materials that can be of help on this subject. Thanks in advance.

Soulmate777

View Profile
SEEKING ACCESS TO ONLINE CHRISTIAN STUDIES/COURSE, SEMINARS FOR DISTANT RELATIONSHIP
Posted : 3 Jan, 2016 09:29 PM

Hi there, does anyone have access to an online Christian studies/course, Seminars for a man and a lady who are genuinely involved in a DISTANT RELATIONSHIP through a Christian dating site such as this? This question is asked because of the disappointment that is oftentimes, been the result of a failed relationships after some months.

In view of some unexpected attitudinal or behavioral reactions that have played out when the two Christian lovers finally joined together in marriage that are borne out of the pros & cons of the distance relationship, such as lack of proper courtship, lack of correct knowledge of the other person, insufficiency of time to weighs and evaluates individual responses to circumstances and situations which may arise and the ways it is being handled, the response to crisis management and the mutual commitment which is mandatory to a successful relationship.

It would be helpful if there are case scenarios that inexperienced Christians may learn from. Therefore I think there should be a Biblical teaching- support plus the preparations which are essentially needed for a relationship to stand the test of time for those who are in a distant relationship or those who are contemplating such moves.

So kindly get in touch if you have access to online seminars or resourceful materials that can be of help on this subject. Thanks in advance.

Soulmate777

View Profile
HELLO EVERYONE, I AM PRAYING FOR A CONSCIENTIOUS CHRISTIAN AS A FRIEND
Posted : 7 Dec, 2015 12:59 PM

Well� my name is Samuel, I gave myself to Christ over twenty one years ago, and it is the best thing I have ever done! I love my Lord and Saviour Jesus and He is my everything. I work in the hospital a Sterile services Technician decontaminating and sterilizing surgical instruments for the operating theaters and clinics around Southwest of England, UK.

I am passionate for truth and justice. However, I know that neither can be fully experienced in this sinful world with wrong association/friends. Although I'm non-denominational but I do have a vibrant relationship with our loving and kind Jesus Christ. I have always maintain a daily meditation in God's words as a visitation to Him. Without Christ leading me daily, I would fall. I am not comfortable making decision without knowing fully that He is guiding and leading by the conviction of His Holy Spirit. I am patient to watch things unfold in their natural order of events. Anything of value cannot be rushed and others must be allowed to make their choices in their own time.

I've always seen myself as very average. Personality wise I think I'm a very approachable, understanding, honest, conscientious, simple, caring and peaceful person who's a good Listener.

I am fervently praying for a woman who is strong while I'm weak and when she is weak and I'm strong. A relationship where both of us will believe and know that I am because she is and she is because I am. Because there is no perfect relationship. The man who finds a [true] wife finds a [treasure] and obtains favor from the Lord.

Lovingly,

Samuel.