Author Thread
Timothy21

View Profile
Thoughts on Singlehood (Into the mind of a Christian Girl)
Posted : 18 Apr, 2009 05:55 PM

God loved adam! and there for created Eve! We belong together, meaning husband and wife. Love is the' defination God, just like you wrote. I'm so pleased you understand the foundation of God(LOVE). I'm really impressed...you write like you have the mind and faith of a saint! I would be honored to be able to "IM" with as soon as possible. I believe in the "Trinity"/ 1st and 2nd testament. if you believe the same, please write back. I've been working hard setting up my own office in marketing, so I only have limited time to chat. Although, it will gat better in the near future, because I am doing a good job at hiring the right, self-motivated people to be apart of this company. Which will free up time for me to chat with you. I've been on this site a few times and you stand out like a bright star, shining back at me "I might be the one for you Timothy" so please find time to write back and i'd love to send you a better picture of what I look like. Trust me, It's all about the soul of a person, but I'm not bad to look at either... so I've been told. Can't wait to talk with you.

Timothy from USA:angel