Author Thread
MustangSteve

View Profile
Why no photo on a dating site?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 05:55 AM

Just wondering why some people come to a dating site, but don't post any photo's of themselves. It is not hard at all to get a photo put online, you can have that done about anywhere nowdays. Anyone know the logic or reason for this?

MustangSteve

View Profile
Equally Yoked?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 05:40 AM

I made that mistake as well, and won't happen again. Thank God I didn't marry them. The most important thing we need to remember is, unsaved people will be used by satan to trip us in our walk, and to keep us from the great goal that God has for us. I have been told many times by unbelivers that they would love to go to church with me, and live the life in Jesus that I am. NONE have backed their promise, nor done anything that they promised when the relation began. They WILL be used to cause us to stumble, and to keep our attention on fighting a battle that has no reward, " to keep our eyes and focus off of the Lord". I have never got to experience that great relation with a Christian lady, "yet". But when the Lord brings her my way, I will finaly know what an awesome relation is all about :glow:

MustangSteve

View Profile
There are good Christian men!!!
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 05:25 AM

Thank you and very good word! Because one person let's another down, or breaks their heart, you can't put that blame on anyone but them! I'm sure all of us have had our hearts broken, or done wrong in some way or another. We need to move along, forgive, and let God bring the right person our way. You will never know how great of a blessing the right man is, untill you experience the suffering with the wrong one's.