Author Thread
mynamesjo

View Profile
Is this site just a site for scammer or what?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2021 08:20 AM

@ktotam: Idk what to feel about that, be happy or sad

mynamesjo

View Profile
Is this site just a site for scammer or what?
Posted : 10 Feb, 2021 05:14 AM

I think this site is also for some people who have somewhat given up or just simply enjoying reading forum comments

mynamesjo

View Profile
No LABEL While Online Dating?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 11:34 PM

@akindsoul: What you said is true. I've heard horror stories about people who finally met in person and ended up finding out they're not a match. That's so sad, and some people can't handle small disappointments. On the bright side, there have been many success stories as well.

@Marcouse: Yes, people can. Except if they prefer not to be :)

Thanks, you two, for your replies.

mynamesjo

View Profile
No LABEL While Online Dating?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 08:27 AM

Hi all. What do you guys think when someone you're interested in told you that she also likes you but she doesn't prefer to do the bf/gf label? Her reason: not because she can't commit but it's because it's online only at this time and her only request is for you two to meet in person and you ask her again if your mind hasn't changed. There is no playing game and that she just simply wants to know that you're not another guy who passes by.

What would you think about this? Men and ladies may comment, though I'm more interested in knowing the men's thought on this. Thank you :)

mynamesjo

View Profile
Do all active healthy women overlook active healthy men if they are narrow framed and not ripped?
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 05:14 AM

Maybe some, but definitely not all.

Like what was already mentioned, we all have different preferences though we are Christians. Maybe God created us that way, not for everyone to like the exact same 'type'? Even when it comes to personalities, what seems to be annoying to others may be endearing to some :)

I understand it can be frustrating if the kind of person you like doesn't like back. I hope you'll find the desire of your heart with His guidance.